10th October 2014

10th October 2014

Unknown number: Good morning, beautiful.

Unknown number: Have you ever heard that poem by Elizabeth Barrett Browning?

Unknown number: ‘How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.’

Unknown number: And then you have that movie, ‘Ten Things I Hate About You.’

Unknown number: Anyway, because you refuse to talk to me, I’ve been coming up with a list…

Unknown number: So, here’s a list of everything I love and hate about you.

Unknown number: I love your name. It’s unusual. And the way it sounds when it’s whispered… Well, you’ll hear that for yourself someday.

Unknown number: I hate the way you bite the inside of your lip.

Unknown number: I love the way you laugh. Best sound ever.

Unknown number: I also hate the way you laugh. Mainly because I’m not the one who made you laugh.

Unknown number: I love the way you start humming songs to yourself when you think no one can hear you.

Unknown number: I hate the way other guys look at you… although that isn’t something you can control. You’re that beautiful, Anah.

Unknown number: I love the way you don’t give a damn. If only I could be more like that.

Unknown number: I hate the way you’re always tapping the tip of your pencil to the beat of a ticking clock. So annoying.

Unknown number: I love no one has a bad word to say about you.

Unknown number: I hate that you’re stubborn.

Unknown number: I lov-

Anah: I am NOT stubborn!

Unknown number: You haven’t spoken to me for days, so yeah… you ARE stubborn!

Unknown number: And I hate the way you’re forever interrupting me!

Anah: I do not interrupt.

Unknown number: I’m trying to give you a list of all the things I love about you, and you’re interrupting!

Anah: Yeah, well. Your list also includes things you hate about me. Of course I’m going to stop you!

Unknown number: I love the fact that you get so worked up.

Anah: I don’t.

Unknown number: It’s like watching a kitten try to be a lion.

Anah: Lioness.

Unknown number: Hate that you correct me…

Anah: You should try to not be wrong…

Unknown number: That doesn’t make sense.

Anah: Well, in my head it does.

Unknown number: Does this mean we’re friends now?

Anah: Begrudgingly, yes.

Anah: By the way- Wednesday.

Anah: Do you really want me to forget those messages?

Unknown number: Do you want to forget them?

Anah: No. I thought they were adorable.

Unknown number: Adorable, huh? Well, there’s an ego boost for a guy.

Anah: Want to hear my list of thing I love/hate about you?

Unknown number: If it means you’ll keep messaging me, sure. Why not?

Anah: I hate that you get under my skin. I hate that you get me riled up. I hate that you won’t tell me your name. I hate all of that…

Unknown number: If you’re just going to be mean, maybe you should stop texting me. Again.

Anah: If you had let me finish instead of you interrupting me-Talking to you is what I love the most.

Unknown number: Now I feel like a jerk.

Anah: You are what you feel.

Unknown number: Pretty sure that isn’t how that saying goes. Anyway, I love talking to you too. I hope we never stop.