Sunday A/N!

Sunday's come around really quick!

Anyway- Here's our Weekly Welcome!

Say 'Hi' to-

@alltimelauren_

@chochip2ne1 (we have another epic speed reader!)

@Bhoxskhulit who has added YH1NM to their Reading List

And... I think that's everyone. I hope. If I've left anyone out, comment and I'll apologise profusely! Then edit and credit!

Oh, can we also wish @lifeofkamryn a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY for yesterday!

I know this week I was super late posting on some nights (and by late I mean, late in my time zone!) Tuesday and Wednesday, and possibly Thursday (too many days to keep a track of.) I was posting well after 11 pm (British time! Oh, and just to confuse things even more, the clocks changed last night! Winter is coming- Fact, and also a GoT reference.)

So, again, sorry! I work in a school and Tuesday and Wednesday the English Dept were staging their show Misummer Dreaming, and they were AMAZING! I was back stage helping out one night, and then in the audience on the second night, so I didn't get home until late...and Thursday I was just pooped... Anyways, it's HALF TERM! Which means I get A WEEK OFF! ( Can you tell how excited am?! More excited than the students!!)

I've also decided to change the BIG NAME REVEAL date! It's gonna be next... SUNDAY! So, Sunday the 2nd, we're all gonna find out what Unknown number's name is!

But please, don't worry! It's not gonna be like- "Oh, so his name is *******. And they all lived happily ever after!" If only relationships were that easy! There's still a lot I want to cover before the end of their story and like I always said, this story will run into December. Plus, there were a lot of boys with this name in my year at school, and I'm pretty sure there'll be a lot in Anah's class too with the same name.

I've also had some readers Inbox me asking whether I've thought about the Wattys. After I stopped laughing, I thought...

"Hmmm.... there's an idea."

Then I came to my sense, and thought, "HELL NO!"

Oh... fun fact for todays messages- I was originally gonna have Unknown Number kiss another girl, but half way through writing it, I was like "WTF?! Sarah, get a grip." So I changed it! I'm pretty sure some of you might have actually killed me if he cheated on Anah!

Anyways, I'm sure you're all dying for an update and not my ramblings. But I just wanted to thank @ImveryComplicated and @lifeofkamryn for their messages last week. Sorry girls, you cannot buy Unknown Number, and like I said, there's a line! I'm at the front!

Lots of Love, Sarah. xx