27th September 2014

27th September 2014

Anah: What’s your name?

Unknown number: Good morning to you too, beautiful.

Unknown number: Name? I thought it was Annoying Creeper?

Anah: Well, you got the annoying part right.

Anah: Seriously, what’s your name?

Unknown number: Do we have to do this?

Anah: Yes.

Unknown number: It’s just… I don’t want to lose you before we actually start.

Anah: Why do you think you’d lose me?

Unknown number: Just because. I’m not the type of guy you’d usually go for.

Anah: Meaning?

Unknown number: I’m not the preppy, A-grade, Science Fair winning guy.

Anah: Even if I had a type- which I don’t- I highly doubt I’d ever go for a boy like that.

Unknown number: So what type of boy would you go for?

Anah: Like I said, I don’t really have a type.

Unknown number: Hypothetically?

Anah: Hypothetically, I’d go for a guy who was easy to talk to. A guy who could make me smile for no reason whatsoever, other than the fact that he can. A guy who… I don’t know, a guy who makes life entertaining. You know the one- where there’s never a dull minute as long as they’re around. Fun. Spontaneous. Unpredictable.

Unknown number: He’s got to be one heck of a guy…

Anah: Haha. Yeah, he is.

Anah: And don’t think you’re off the hook with this whole identity thing. I saw what you did by changing the topic, but I will find out what your name is sooner or later.