Chapter 30~ Our end

"SUNSET WHERE THE HECK IS THE FREAKING TIE?!" I yelled in a state of panic as I jumped into my bed and removing the pillows in a hurry.

S: "I just placed it on your bed no need to panic geez!" Sunset yelled from downstairs.

Rd: "Well its not- op I found it!" I yelled in joy when I saw a red tie under my pillow.

S: "Then wear your goddamn Suit and come down stairs!"

Rd: "Can you not yell?! Its making me anxious."

S: "Hey your the one who's panicking for her first date!"

Rd: "Screw you! Its.. Complicated.."

S: "Fine, just get ready. I'll wait down here!"

Rd: "Okay.." I replied in a soft voice after I grabbed my suit and heading to the bathroom.

I then wore the suit and messing up a couple of times cause I was shaking as heck. Few hours passed since the sleep over and I immediately begged Sunset to let me stay at her place to get ready for my date while Aj and the others are back at my place.

Rd: "Danm.. How do I use a tie again?" I asked myself confused as I stare at the red tie for minutes. "Screw it, I look cool without it anyways." I confidently said before throwing the tie on the ground.

S: "You done Dash?"

Rd: "Almost hold on!"

After a few touches in my suit, I then covered the scar on my back with a bandage and sighed not knowing what do I look, before looking at the mirror. My eyes widened in shock when I saw a cool looking Rainbow haired girl in front of me.

Rd: "Danm.. I look fly~" I complimented myself of course.

Sunset really knows what suits me best but there's one more problem.. Im still nervous about the date later, yeah I dated Fluttershy in the past but we dint go out like this but this one girl rejected me when I took her out on a date..

I cant believed im recalling this but..

"I regretted courting Rarity back then.."

I tried asking Rarity to be my girlfriend before I met Fluttershy, And of course.. She rejected me when I asked her out in the restaurant.. But thats in the past now right?

I sighed and shook my thoughts away and finally fixing my collar. I then went downstairs to see Sunset seating on the coach while giving me a sly look.

Rd: "How do I look?" I asked with a smile.

S: "Where the heck is the tie I bought you?"

Rd: "I dont know how to.. Wear it." I awkwardly replied.

S: "Fine, you look great by the way."

Rd: "I know, thanks for everything Sunset."

S: "Here." She said, standing up from the couch and handing me a single rose. "Give it to her later alright?" She added with a smile.

Rd: "Geez its just a date Sunset, its not like were getting married now or something." I replied with a laugh, she laughed back and patted my back with force which made me yell "OOF".

S: "Thats soon to come my rainbow haired friend, Ready for your other plan?"

Rd: "The one including a panic attack for Aj? Yeah Im ready."

S: "Thats the most stupidest and riskiest plan I've ever heard."

Rd: "But its romantic in a way though."