Chapter 1

I watched my lover being taken by the medics.. She was gently put on a stretcher as the medics prepared the ambulance. I ran beside her and took her by the hand tightly.

Rd: "Applejack please.. I need the element of honesty in my life, I need you Applejack.." I cried while I held more tightly.

Suddenly, the medic pushed me away and carried Aj to the ambulance.  I fell to my knees as I saw blood all over my hands. As I watched the ambulance drive at the distance, I cried even more knowing that Aj might not make it. Suddenly, my surroundings quickly became black.. A endless void of darkness. I stood up wondering.. Where am I? I walked around the darkness, confused.

Rd: "Hello? Where am I?" I asked confused as I walk around.

Seconds later, I saw a darkish red light over at the distance. I slowly walk towards it as my heart beats faster. My eyes widen and fear started to over thrown my body when A figure came out of the light. I gasped in fear as I take a few steps back. When the figure walked out if the shadow, it draws something from its pocket. I backed away slowly until I was stoped by some kind of wall.. I just stood there, terrified and confused. A small light then shines at me.. When the figure came closer to me, it pointed a gun at me as SHE removes her black hood. I cant believe it.. It was.. I-It was.. Rarity?

"B O O M"

She pulled the trigger..

I suddenly woke up in a hospital, thank God its all a dream.. I saw Applejack recovering in the hospital bed.. I stayed by her side since the accident last week. Luckily, the doctor said she will be just fine as long she gets enough rest. I looked at my lover sleeping peacefully, I smiled and gently stroke her hair. This happend because of me.. If I dint ran off like that, Applejack will still be alive. I regret everything that happend that day, But I still cant understand what happend in my dream.. Did Rarity shoot me? Why is blood all over in her face? Is she really capable of killing somebody when she doesnt get Aj? I hope not.. I just wish your okay Applejack..

I started to drift off again, I laid my head on Aj's body and started to hum a lovely tune.. After a few minutes, I fell asleep.

I was back at car crash, I guess this is a dream again. I glanced around the place and saw Applejack's body on the ground.. I wouldn't dare to look at it.. I wont wanna witness it all again. I walk towards the car which hit Aj, I saw the door was opened? Did the driver escaped? I peeked inside the car and saw a fancy purse which left me confused. Is the driver a girl? Wait.. What if.. Rarity.. No, It cant be it. She cant follow me.. Can she?

I woke up again when I felt someone stroking my hair. I slowly turned around to see who it was.. And my heart just stopped. Applejack?! She's awake! I smiled as tears slowly forms in my eye. I quickly gave her a hug as she smiled back at me.

Rd: "Oh my god Apples your okay!" I yelled out of joy. She patted my back and smiled.

Aj: "Of course I am Dash.." She replied softly. I pulled away from the hug and held Aj's hand.

Rd: "Im so sorry Applejack.. Your in this condition because of me."

Aj: "Its okay Dash.. Im sorry too for kissing back at Rarity." She said with a cute smile.

Rd: "No its my fault.. I kissed Sunset."

Aj: "It aint your fault Dashie, its clearly Rarity." She said with a giggle. I laughed and gently stroke her hair again.

Rd: "Im sorry Apples, I love you. I need you in my life."

Aj: "I love ya too Dashie.. But ahem.. You got a visitor." I turned around and saw Sunset holding a get well soon box of chocolates.

S: "Heyyy guys.. Applejack your awake! Im sorr-" Aj interupted her before she could even finish talking.

Aj: "Hey its okay Sunset.. Come ova here." She said with a warm smile. Sunset smiled back and gave Applejack a hug.

S: "How are ya doing Aj?" Sunset asked.

Aj: "Im fine, just a broken leg but Im slowly recovering." She said with a grin.

S: "Should I tell the doctors that your awake now?"

Rd: "Yeah.." I replied as I turn my attention back at Applejack.. At last I can see her emerald eyes once again.

As soon Sunset nodded, I took Aj's hand and looked at directly at her shining eyes.

Rd: "Applejack.. From this day, I promise you that I will be the best girlfriend anyone couldn't have. I love you Apples, I aint living you anymore .. And Im gonna protect you from that psycho beach Rarity."

Aj: "Aww.. Dash... I love ya too sugarcube. I swear I aint leavin' your side." She replied as tears began to form in her eyes. I giggled and brushed those tears away and gave Applejack a quick passionate kiss on the lips. "Woah now Athlete, I gotta rest first cant ya see?" Aj added with a cute giggle.

Rd: "Oh yeah I forgot.. I just missed making out with you." I said in a flirtatious tone.

Aj: "Dann you Dash, making me want more in a time like this? I hate ya." She replied with a irresistible smile.

Rd: "And I love ya too Apples." I said as I made a teasing look. We both laughed and started onto each other's eyes for second. Until the doctors came in.

Doctor: "Step aside she needs rest, go wait with your friend outside." He explained as he rushed at Applejack. I nodded yes and bid my temporary goodbye to Applejack.

Is this my one last shot at love?

Im not gonna ruin it this time.

I love ya Applejack.