Chapter 8

I took Aj and carried her to the couch where me and my freinds gathered to watch a movie called Cupcakes.. Sounds cute right? Well, thats what I thought at first..

Rd: "What are we watching Pinkie?" I asked as I gently drop Aj at the couch.

P: "Cupcakes, apparently its a scary movie."

Rd: "Pfff I aint scared of a horror movie. I mean come on, Cupcakes? The title isnt scary at all." I explained with a confident smile as I sat down beside Applejack.

Aj: "That Aint true." She teasingly said with a grin.

Rd: "Oh Its true babe~" I replied in a flirtatious tone as I placed my arm around her which made her blush and looked away from me.. It was so hilarious but also cute at the same time.

Aj: "Nnn.. Stop calling me that! Just play the goddamn movie Pinkie." The cowgirl replied as she tries to hide her blushing face.

Pinkie nodded and played the movie.. The start of the movie was peacefull, there was a kid with colorfull clothing running through the streets..

It doesnt seem to be scary after all. It was kinda boring to be honest, I just yawned and snuggled closer to Applejack.

Rd: "Hey babe." I whispered to her ear. She smiled back and gave me a kiss on the nose.

Aj: "Stop callin' me that Dash." She replied with a teasing look. I just giggled and pulled her into a kiss.. Besides the movie was boring as heck so we dont mind making out until the scary scene comes. Our tongues smoothy collided and our kiss quickly became deep and passionate. Aj took me by the shirt and started to unbotton it.. And of course~~ we heard obvious coughing. We both look down and saw our friends giving us a teasing look.

T: "Could you guys not make out infront of us." Twilight asked with a malicious grin.

Rd: "Actually were behind you egghead." I replied with a laugh.

P: "Are you two going to have ss~~~" Sunset quickly interrupted her before she could even finish the.. S word.

S: "Okaaay~ Pinkie lets get back to the movie okay?" Sunset quickly said with a giggle.

We both laughed and turned our attention to the movie.

Moments later, Someone called the kid on her phone. It was her friend.. She has a pink hair like Pinkie pie, she was also a baker.. Wow, her descriptions fits Pinkie. Anyways, she invited her to come to her house for an emergency. Eventually, the cool looking kid went on her way. When the kid finally got there, the Pinkie look a like kid offered her a cupcake.. When the Rainbow kid ate it, and she suddenly colapsed?

Rd: "What happend to the kid?" I asked confused.

P: "Maybe theres something in the cupcake"

S: "How do you know?" Sunset asked.

P: "Just a hunch" She replied with a huge grin.

The next scene was a couple seconds of darkness. Then a light shines on the kid.. But she was strapped down a table. Suddenly, we heard footsteps coming her way.. It was that kid with the Pink hair.. She had this huge smile on her face.

Rainbow kid: " Christa? Whats going on?" The girl asked confused as she tries to remove the straps from her hands, but with was too tight.

Christa : "I told you were going to make cupcakes Silly! Were just going to do a little experiment Oasis."

Oasis : "Haha very funny Christa.. You win! Your a better prankster than me.. Can you let me go now?" She said nervously.

Christa: "I know Oasis but this isnt a prank." Christa stated as she pulls out a medical table with a red cloth on top of it from the corner.