Chapter 15

A full month has passed which means me and Aj finally graduated and moved to the college we applied to. Applejack got home economics which leads her to be in a different class and I got.. Did I mention that the Wonderbolt swat team dint took me back cause I have a criminal record now? Well anyways, I dint took any of the fancy and professional courses cause I took the Wonderbolt Air force.. Sounds weird right? But Im not kinda good at architecture, biological sciences and all those crap so.. Why not pick one that Im most comfortable with. Besides, being up there in the sky and protecting people is the most coolest job ever! I know Air force isnt a course but the school is offering lessons for rookies in need so I gladly took it.

Anyways, I woke up feeling excited. I ran to the dining area and kissed Applejack on her cheeks. She smiled and gave me my breakfast.

Aj: "Mornin' sugarcube."

Rd: "Good morning babe!" I replied with a huge smile in my face as I sat down on the chair beside Aj.

Aj: "Well someone is excited for the first day of air force training. " she said with a smile

Rd: "Of course I am! Imagine how many cool things I can do with my awesome jet. I cant wait to go to school!"

Aj: "Rainbow Dash.. Is that you?"

Rd: "Wha- what?"

Aj: "Did you get a head ache? Are ya sick?" Aj asked with a worried yet amused look.

Rd: "Apples.. what are you talking about?" I asked confused

Aj: "Oh sorry, ya scared me there. I thought you told me that you were excited for school, for the first time in forever Rainbow." She said with a laugh.

Rd: "Oh shut it Apples. Sure I hate school.. But this is different, were going to fly in the skies for Celestia's sake!" I replied with a grin.

Aj: " Yeah sure Rainbow. Oh ya better finish your breakfast cause were about to be late." She lastly said before giving me a kiss and entered the room to prepare her bag.

My eyes widen as I checked the time at my phone, "6:47" crap were going to be late! I quickly ate my food and ran to the bathroom for a shower. I then brushed my teeth and wore my uniform. I quickly grabbed Applejack by the hand and ran towards my car. I was literally panicking while Applejack was secretly laughing at me.

Rd: "Why are you laughing at me Aj? Cant you see that were about to be late?" I asked as I kept driving and dodging the cars in our way.

Aj: "Im sorry sugarcube but.. Your hair.." She said with a loud laugh. I looked at my mirror and saw my hair all messed up, danm I forgot to brush my hair! Danm it Dash you dint change your timing yet!

Rd: "Crap!" I yelled with a soft laugh. Aj giggled and gently fixed my hair while driving.

Aj: "Gee you look so-" I interrupted her before she could even finish.

Rd: "Awesome in a way? Of course I knew that." I confidently replied with a sly grin. Aj laughed and nodded yes.

Aj: "Thats not what Im about to say but.. Sure." She said with a warm smile. We both laughed as I kept on driving towards towards the college campus in a rush.

Finally we got there just in time, I was a bit nervous because its a new school with new faces but at least my old classmates are enrolled here. I sighed and placed my hand on the door knob leading into the front hall.. I hesitated and I kept my position. Aj noticed that I was nervous so she wrapped her arms around me.

Aj: "Dont be nervous sugarcube, we can always meet up during breaks okay?" She said with a sincere smile. I smiled back and gently kissed her in the cheeks.