Chapter 7

Finally.. I was being released, Rarity will be defending herself in court, Everything is slolwy comming back together again. I waited for hours and hours but it felt like an eternity. Eventually, the Swat's captain unlocked my cell. I was so Happy! I get to enroll in college again, I get more time with my friends, and I get to see Aj's smile everyday. As they released me, Flash handed me some money so I can get on a taxi to drive me home.

Rd: "Thanks Flash.." I happily thanked with a irresistible smile on my face.

F: "No problem Dash" he replied with a smile. "And lets keep the whole break out plan to ourselves okay?" Flash whispered lastly with a giggle.

Rd: "Sure I won't, see ya tomorrow." I replied as I made my way towards a taxi parked near by.

Thank Celestia.. I can finally see Applejack and her irresistible cute smile now. I asked the taxi driver to stop as soon we reached the flower shop near by. I bought bouquet of flowers and entered the car again as we drove off to Applejack's house. A few minutes passed, I paid the driver as soon I stepped out of the car. There I was, standing infront of Aj's house. I was kinda nervous and happy at the same time, they're probably trying to make another plan to bail me out.. Anyways, I took a deep breath and knock on the door. I quickly fixed my cyan jacket and brushed back my hair to make sure Im looking fine as heck. The door oppened and it was.. Twilight? She was so suprised to see me, she quickly pulled me into a hug and called the others.

T: "Oh my god Rainbow your here!" She yelled in joy. I just giggled softly and hugged back. " Applejack! Girls! Rainbow is here!" She yelled again as she called for the girls attention. A second later, the girls came running into me and gave me a massive hug. I just laughed and tried to breathe from the tight hug Pinkie was giving me.

Rd: "Okay, okay come on now! I cant breathe Pinkie!" I yelled in joy as I laughed with my friends. And then it was you, Applejack. She just stood there shocked as her eyes were tearing up. I smiled and ran towards her and gave her a tight hug.

Rd: "I missed you Apples.." I whispered in her ear. She smiled and hugged me back. I swear she's gonna cry any second now.. Im just happy that Im with Aj again.

Aj: "Rainbow.. Your here!" She yelled the last part with pure happiness in her voice. I pulled away from the hug and gently kissed her in the cheeks which made her blush as hell. She did a cute giggle and shared a look.. Her shining emerald eyes.. I can see it once again. Our moment was suddenly interrupted when someone coughed at the back. We both turned our attention to Sunset Shimmer who was a coughing foolishy to tease us.

S: " *cough* Oh Im so sorry, Its just to romantic in here. We should get going right girls?" Sunset foolishly said with a giggle. I approached her and gave her our hand shake which was a high five and a fist bump at the end.

Rd: "Shut up Sunset." I replied with a grin. She laughed back and stared at our still shocked friends.

T: "What just happend?" The egghead asked confused.

P: "Are you two dating?!" Pinkie asked with a sinister smile.

F: " Im proud of you Dashie. " Fluttershy said with a warm smile.

Rd: "Me and Aj had been dating for awhile.. You guys dint know?"

T: "Heck no."

P: " You two are so cute together!"

Aj: "Aww thanks Pinkie.."

Rd: " Oh I got you these 'BABE'." I teasingly said as I handed Applejack the flowers I bought. Her face quickly turns red as soon she heard the nickname 'Babe' which was absolutely hilarious but also cute at the same time.

Aj: "I-I.. Er.. Stop calling me that Goddamnit!" She yelled back as she covers her red face with her hat. I just laughed and pulled her closer to me which leads both our bodies touching. I raised my other hand and turned it into a fist.

Rd: "Lets celebrate my return by having a sleep over here at Aj's house!" I proposed with a huge smile on my face. The girls all cheered and agreed and started to get things ready for a movie marathon, it kinda became a tradition since we started our first Sleep over. I looked at Aj and saw her with a cute smile. I smiled back and gently kissed her in the lips, she kissed back and pulled away with a teasing look.

Aj: "We can save this for later ya know?"

Rd: "Ehh why not now?"

Aj: "Cause Im still recovering for Celestia's sake Rainbow." She replied with a smirk.

Rd: "And here I thought Im going to have fun with my 'Babe' " I said with a teasing look. She immediately blushed and pushed me away from her which leads me falling to the couch.

Aj: "We aint gonna talk unless you stop calling me that" she said as she covers her red face again with her hat. I just laughed and pulled her with me to the couch.

Rd: "Fine, how bout Sweetheart?"

Aj: "No."

Rd: "Sweetie?"

Aj: "Heck no."

Rd: " Darling?"

Aj: "Thats Rarity's line you jerk."

We both started laughing and did continuous teasing nicknames as we waited for Sunset and the girls to finish the snacks. After I ran out of nicknames, Applejack laid her head on my lap and stared at my eyes.

Aj: "Rainbow.."

Rd: "Hm?"

Aj: "Where is Rarity? Is she gonna hurt you again? What happend?" She asked as she gets even more worried. I just smiled and gently played with her hair as I explained everything.

Rd: " Relax Aj, its all okay now. Rarity is still on the hospital after Flash shot him. "

Aj: "Wait-- what?"

Rd: "Yeah eventually she tried to kill me but Flash shot her before she could even pull the trigger. Anyways, I got a trial against Rarity and I can go back to college."

Aj: "So your still ahead of me huh?"

Rd: "Nah I gotta finish my trial before I could go back to class. Which means we'll be studying together again."

Aj: "Oh.. How about the trial?"

Rd: "Its not that important Apples. You just came out if the hospital so you need enough rest okay? I'll take care all of this I promise."

Aj: "I know Dash.. I love ya." She said with a smirk.

Rd: "I love you too Apples." I replied as I leaned down and kissed her in the lips. Suddenly, Twilight the egghead ruined our moment again.

T: "Applejack! Rainbow! The movie is starting you two love birds!" She yelled with a slight teasing tone in her voice.

P: "Yeah you guys gonna have s*x or what?" Pinkie added as she chugged a whole bucket of popcorn. We both blushed and looked back at Pinkie with a mad look.

S: "Pinkie!" Sunset yelled as she tried to control her laugh.

F: "Language Pinkie." Fluttershy added.

Rd: "Fine were comming." I replied as I took Aj with me and watched a movie called Cupcakes.

Hey, how bad could it be?