Chapter 13

We drove back to Aj's house and started to pack up. Of course we took a few minutes of making out but still we finished just in time. I placed all of the boxes containing Aj's stuff on the trunk, it was tiresome but I'll do anything for my Applejack. When we got in the car, a furry dog jumped on my lap and started to lick my face which leads me to scream in shock.

Aj: "Woah there Raimbow, its just winona." She said laughing as she entered the car.

Rd: "Oh.. You have a dog?"

Aj: "Obviously."

Rd: "Eh.. Please take her away from me! It tickles!" I yelled laughing as Winona keeps on licking me on the face. Applejack just laughed and tooked her dog and placed her in the cage at the backseats.

We talked and laughed for minutes as we drove to my apartment, we were fimally happy and recovering from a Broken relationship. When we got there, of course Applejack was stunned on how huge my apartment was, sure its not as huge like my brother's but its still great. She thanked me like a hundred times as we started to fix her stuff and the room that we will be sharing, I just replied her with a quick kiss on the forhead. A few hours has passed and we finally finish packing. We were exhausted as heck so we immediately laid down in bed after we took a shower.

Aj: "Ugh.. Im exhausted." Aj groaned as she collapsed in bed. I just giggled and laid down beside her.

Rd: "Me too babe~" I flirtatiously replied as I grab her waist and snuggled closer to her.

Aj: "Thanks Rainbow.."

Rd: "For what?" I asked confused.

Aj: "For everything sugarcube, you literally got arrested because you were danm jealous of Rarity hitting on me. Heh, what if I ended up Rarity this very day if you dint came to my life.. Who knows right?" She asked the last part with a nervous smile.

Rd: "Aww Applejack.."

Aj: "I know our relationship is messed up but Im willing to do everything just to save it.. We almost broke up when we argued in my place." She explained as she started to tear up.

Rd: "Applejack.. Im not giving up on our relationship either. Stop worrying too much, we still have school tomorrow remember?"

Aj: "I-.. Your right Dash." She replied with a warm and irresistible smile.

Rd: "I love you Apples.."

Aj: "I love ya too Rainbow."

Rd: "Now come on, I want to finish what we started back at your place last time." I teasingly said as I stood up and pinned Applejack to the bed. She insanely blushed as she pushed me back to my side of the bed.

Aj: "Woah Rainbow, you said it yourself sugarcube. We still have classes tomorrow remember?" She replied with a teasing look.

Rd: "Eh.. Just for a little while please?" I begged with a sly grin. After a few denies from Aj, she finally irresistibly accepted it and we made out for like a.. Hour I guess? Nah its probably 3 hours but nevermind that!

A few hours has passed, I was awaken by a similar yet annoying noise. I sat up and closed my alarm clock. I stood up from bed and stretched my tired arms.. Me and Aj must have been doing it wild last night. Anyways, As soon I walked towards the kitchen, I smelled something delicious, so I quickly rushed in there and saw Applejack.. wearing her uniform already.. Geez she must be so excited to go back to class after all the days she spent on the hospital. She greeted me with a warm cute smile as she puts something on a plate.

Rd: "Good moring hot stuff." I greeted as I sat down on top of the counter beside her. She giggled and kissed me.

Aj: "Ya know there's a table with chairs right?" She said, pointing at the dining area. I rolled my eyes and sticked out my tongue to tease her.

Rd: "Nah Im watching you cook."

Aj: "Is that so? Well if your up there then you aint having my pancakes." Aj explained as she placed a plate of pancakes at the table. Danm they look good so I quickly ran to the table and started to eat it. Applejack sat beside me and stared at me with a cute look while Im eating.

Rd: "What?" I mumbled as my mouth was filled with pancakes. Hey I cant help it, it was too danm good.

Aj: "Your cute." Aj said with a smile which made me blushed as heck. I quickly swallowed the pancake and nervously smiled back at her. She chuckled and headed back to the room.

Rd: "Hey where are you going?" I asked confused.

Aj: " Im Gonna prepare your clothes." She replied before entering our room.

I just smiled and finished the pancakes. Im just lucky that I got a girl like Applejack, I cant imagine my life today if I dint met her, if I do imagine it, I'll still be waiting for Fluttershy to comeback to me. Anyways forget about that, I took a shower and brushed my teeth as soon I finished my breakfast. Me and Aj got in my new sweet car and drove to the school campus, I was kinda nervous to be honest, I mean.. What do people think of me when I get back? Some kind of criminal even though im innocent. Its just sad that the rest of my batch mates are already graduated which means me and Aj will be studying our last month with former 2nd graders including my other sibling, Scootaloo. When we got there, Applejack got this irresistible smile on her face. She happily grabbed my hand and ran to Principal Celestia's office, but when Aj was about to knock on the door, I immediately grabbed her hand to stop her. She looked at me confused and asked me whats wrong.

Aj: "Whats wrong sugarcube?" She asked confused yet worried.

Rd: " Nothing Im just.. Nervous. " I nervously admitted.

Aj: "Why?"

Rd: "Last time I entered in P. Celestia's room, she was insanely disappointed at me."

Aj: "Hey its gonna be okay ya hear?" She sincerely replied with a warm smile. I nodded yes and smiled back, I let go of her hand and she continue to knock at the principal's door.

"Come in." We heard someone said, it sounded like principal Celestia so I took a deep breath and slowly opened her door and stepped inside. As soon we entered, we were greeted by the principal herself.. But when I looked at her, she had this mysterious look on her face which freaked me out. What if she still believes the story Rarity told her which I became the bad guy! After a few seconds of akward silence, Applejack spoke up.

Aj: "Good morning ma'am, is it possible for me and Rainbow Dash to continue our studies?" P. Celestia set aside her documents and gave us both a warm smile.

P. C: "Its so nice to have you back Applejack, how are you dear?" She asked with a smile.

Aj: "Im good Ma'am." Aj replied. Suddenly, Principa Celestia turned her attention to me which gave me shivers down to my spine. What if she doesn't let me stay? What if Im permanently expelled for having a criminal record?! Geez Dash.. Calm down.. I can do this. Unexpectedly, the principal gave me a smile.

P. C: "Hello Rainbow dash, Im sorry that I proved you wrong. You really are Innocent. Are you okay?" She explained with a warm smile. Thank Celestia im safe..

Rd: "Im okay Ma'am." I nervously replied.

P. C : "Well, I fixed some documents about you and Rarity and confirmed that your really innocent so I will allow you to continue your studies same with Applejack."

"Thank you Ma'am!" Both me and Aj yelled in joy as our faces were marked with joyful smiles. After P. Celestia explained the mechanics of our new schedule, she also mentioned that me and Aj will take a test for our college entry again.

P. C: "Okay that's all, you can all go to your class now." The principal said after explaining our new schedules and all those crap. We then thanked her and made our way to our assigned class. But before I stepped out of the office, the principal called me. I turned around and saw her with a huge smile.

P. C : "I saw your defense trial on the news and how you kissed Applejack. Im proud of you, keep up the good work." She lastly said before returning back to her documents. I thanked her and followed Applejack as we went through a tough day of classes.

-------------------------
Hey guys im sorry if the chapter is boring.