Chapter 10

A few hours has passed, I woke up from the sunlight shining through the window which reflected in my face. I looked around confused and recalled what happend last night.. Is this still a dream? Anyways, when me and Aj fell asleep last night, I had a terrifying dream about that stupid movie.. I dreamt that I was Oasis and.. Pinkie is Christa.. Screw it! The events were so terrifyingly brutal to explain so I just shooked it out of my head and looked to my right. I saw Applejack hugging me, she was so adorable. I just kissed her on the forehead and crawled out of bed. I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. After that, I wore my clothes and grabbed my phone. When I opened it, someone was calling me.. Its looks like an unknown number. So I pressed it and called it again.

Rd: "Hello? Who is this?" I asked confused.

F: "Dash its me Flash."

Rd: "Hey dude whats up?"

F: "Bad.. Listen, today is your defense trial with Rarity.. Did you hired a lawyer already?"

Rd: "Oh crap.."

F: "YOU FORGOT TO HIRE A DEFENSE LAWYER?!"

Rd: "Woah Sentry chill! Relax im gonna go hire one right now. What time is the trial?"

F: "Lucky for you we still got 5 hours to prepare. Oh and be warned, Rarity hired one of the best lawyers in town so if you loose this trial, Rarity will not be sentenced and prove guilty.. You got that right?"

Rd: "Yeah I got it.. Thanks Flash." I lastly replied as I ended the call.. My hands were shaking and my anger started to burn.. I cant let Rarity win, I have to prove she's guilty..

Aj: "Mornin' Sugarcube." Applejack mumbled back at the bed while rubbing her eyes. I looked back at her and smiled nervously. "What's wrong Rainbow?" She asked confused. I sighed and sat down beside her.

Rd: " My trial against Rarity is today.. And I forgot to hire a goddamn lawyer. " I explained with sadness in my voice.

Aj: "Hey come on now, we need to tell this to the girls. Dont be so down sugarcube! were gonna win.. Rarity will be proven guilty.. I promise." Aj replied with a sincere look, I smiled back and hugged her.

Rd: "Thanks Babe. Love ya." I said as I gave Applejack a quick kiss in her forehead, she giggled and kissed me back.

Aj: "I love ya even more Rainbow, go down stairs and meet up with the girls, I'll just go freshen up." Applejack responded as she stood up from the bed and made her way to the bathroom. I nodded yes and gathered all of the girls to meet at the living room.

S: "Whats this about Dash?" Sunset asked as she yawned.. She looks tired to be honest, I guess she and Twilight has been making out all night..

Rd: " Sunset? You look terrible. " I said with a soft giggle.

S: "Gee thanks Dash." She replied as she sat down on the couch. She was barely awake.. Geez how long have you two been doing it?

P: "We.. Cant.. Sleep.. Last.. Night!" Pinkie pie yelled as she collapses to the couch, same with Sunset, she was barely awake. Thats not all, even Fluttershy and Twilight were tired as heck.

Rd: "What the hell happend to you guys?"

P: "Oh nothing its just WE CANT SLEEP FROM ALL THE MOANING!"

F: "Yeah.. I barely got any sleep.."

Aj: "Wow." Applejack chuckled as she went down the stairs, glancing at the tired morons at the couch.

P: "Can someone please tell me who the f*ck was that?" Pinkie yelled in anger.

Rd: "Woah Pinkie language geez!"

Aj: "Ya'll looks so tired, how bout you drink some apple cider?" Aj asked as she grabs a couple of bottles in the kitchen.

Rd: "Okay.. Who was the one moaning last night?" I asked with a laugh as I secretly glance at Sunset and Twilight. When Sunset saw me looking at her, I raised my eyebrow to hint her to the the goddamn truth. Eventually, she clears her troath and stood up.

S: "Okay okay it was us! Me and Twilight had been doing it all night Im sorry!" Sunset admitted as her face turns super red, same with the perverted egghead who hid her face with a pillow.

F: "Oohh.. That explains the nerdish  moaning." Fluttershy added with a giggle.

T: "Fluttershy!" The nerd shouted in embarrassment.

Rd: "Okay enough with the s*x talk! I have a trial of defense today and I need a lawyer stat!" I growled, stomping my feet into the ground to get all the girls attention.

P: "Against Rarity?"

Aj: "Eeyup." Aj replied as she handed out her Apple cider to the girls.

S: "I know a laywer, so do you do Dash." Sunset replied as she gave me a mysterious look.

Rd: "What? Oh.. Hell no Im not doing that."

S: "Come on, its your only chance at winning this thing."

P: "Doing what?"

S: "You see, Rainbow has a older brother and he's a lawyer."

F: "You mean Rainbow Blitz?"

S: "Yeah basically he's one of the best lawyers in town."

P: "Ohh yeah I know him."

Rd: " B*tch I aint doin that. "

Aj: "Rainbow!" Aj growled as she gently shoves me behind my head.

Rd: "Ow! Im sorry okay! Its just.. He's a jerk and all.." I nervously admitted.

F: " I met him before, he's a nice guy Dash. "

Rd: "Hell no."

S: "Come on Dash! If you want to win this you need to get your brother."

Finally, after minutes of thousands denies.. I finally agreed to Sunset. My brother is a jerk! Sure he was loyal like my family but.. I hate him. Anyways, I have no choice right? All I need to do now is find him.

I cant believe im doing this..