Chapter 4

Applejack's Pov~

Its already 4:00pm.. Rainbow usually comes here at 3:30.. Maybe she has one of those soccer practices.. Im just glad that our relationship is okay.. But theres one more problem besides Rarity, if Granny Smith knows what I've been through just to save Rainbow she'll surely kick me out of the house.. Anyways, Im still feeling tired from all the dizzy medicines they gave me a while ago.. But I just feel lonely without Rainbow. So I just waited even more, Thinking what is Rarity capable of to past the time, until I dint realize I fell asleep.

I suddenly woke up in the park? Why am I here? I looked around the place.. It seems to be normal. Until I saw.. B-blood?? Why are they both my hands? I look down and saw Rarity sleeping in my lap.. I gasped and pushed her away.. Suddenly, everything became black.. I screamed for help dozens of times.. What the hell is happening? I heard siren noises.. It was getting louder every second.. I was so confused, is this all a dream? I started to walk around the black void, then I saw a door? So without hesitation, I opened the door.. Oh sh*t.. No.. NO!!! This cant be real! Make it stop!

" A P P L E J A C K ? "

I quickly opened my eyes and breathe heavily.. It was only a dream, thank Celestia. I saw a nurse standing infront of me while giving me a worried look.

Nurse: "Ma'am are you okay?" She asked.

Aj: "Yeah Im alright.. Just a nightmare I guess.." I replied with a smile.

Nurse: "Okay then, Its time for your daily shots Miss" She explained as she grabbed the syringe and gave me my shot.. I was feeling dizzy.. It must be the effect of the medicine. So I fell asleep once again.

Few hours passed by, I woke up with a sudden feeling.. I looked around my room, Rainbow is no where to be seen.. She dint even leave me flowers like she always do.. Im getting worried for her, did something happened to her? I took my phone and checked the time, it was already 7:00pm. Maybe Rainbow is just busy.. Or did something bad happend to her? I cant seem to get mah dream a while ago out of my head. Why is Rarity with me? And why are my hands covered in blood? Relax Applejack.. It was all a dream, Rarity wont do something like that.. Can she? Anyways, Rainbow dint come today which means I have no one to talk to. I texted her a couple of times but she dint answer. So I turned on the television to pass time. When It opened, I switched it to the news channel. My eyes widen as news reporter stood outside our school. What happened? What did I miss?

News reporter: "Good evening to you all. A tragic arrest was made earlier today at Canterlot High school..the Video showed views that a 16 year old Female has been arrested for breaking and trespassing into private property last week. She has been sentenced to 3 moths in prison and suspension of her entry in college. We identify the suspect as Rainbow Dash, a highschool student. Thank you for your time and that's it for today. Good night to you all.

The video ends.. My hand is shaking, my eyes were wide, tears began to drip down my face. What was happening? How could this happend? Tears slowly dripped down my face as I quickly took my phone and called Sunset.

Aj: "Hello? Sunset?!" I yelled with devastation in my voice.

S: "Whats up Aj.."

Aj: "Its Dash! She's been arrested !"

S: "I know.. I was supposed to be with her."

Aj: "What? What do you mean?! Ya'll dint do anything!"

S: "No.. We did Aj.. We broke into Rarity's house to confront her.. But she reported it to the police a week later. But.. Rainbow dint mentioned my name.. She took all the blame! Im sorry.. I'll bail her out I promise! " Sunset cried as I started to hear her cry.

Aj: "Sunset please.. We need to get her out of there! Please help me!"

S: "Im already planning to do it.. Im gonna head out tommorow.. You comming?"

Aj: "Wait isn't that illegal?" I asked
confused.

S: "It is.. But I'll do whatever it takes to get back my friend.. Can you take it? Does your body still hurt?"

Aj: "Im okay.. Pick me up tommorow.."

S: "Sure.. If we get caught.. I'll handle it okay?"

Aj: "Are ya sure? You can get arrested"

S: "Its okay.. I can just bail myself out anyway."

Aj: "Okay.. Thanks Sunset.. Meet ya tomorrow." I lastly said before ending the call.

Were comming for you Rainbow.. Please be okay..

*okay this chapter is totally boring im sorry. THIS CHAPTER SUCKS. 😅