Chapter 3

Everything was coming together again, it was almost perfect to be honest. I just woke up today as soon my alarm clock rang, I slammed its stop to make the annoying sound stop. today is the last day of our studies then we will be moving up for practices to prepare ourselves for college. I rose up from bed and walk towards the kitchen. I took my cereal and ate it.. I glanced around my apartment, I was visioning Applejack being here.. it was quite lonely, so that's why I decided that I'll ask Aj to move in with me when she gets out of the hospital. I chuckled softly knowing that I'm almost late.. I haven't change my timing dint I? Anyways, I finished my cereal and took a shower. After that, I wore my clothes and ran towards my school.. when I got there, I was confused.. why are there so many police cars parked outside our campus? is there a crime scene going on? I just shooked it off and went to my class.. I sat down to my seat beside Fluttershy and began tapping my pen to past time. Suddenly, I heard someone call me name, I looked beside me and saw Fluttershy.

F: "Hey Dash.." she said softly.. I don't know what to do.. should I respond? should Ignore her? I cant seem to forget what happened back then.. the drama.. the car accident.. but somethings gonna change, I mean I've been friends with Fluttershy for years until this all happened.. I guess everybody needs a second chance..

Rd: "Hey Shy.." I replied.

f:" Listen Im so sorry for everything.. back at the party.. I dint me--" I interrupted her before she could even finish.

Rd: "Hey its okay.. I forgive you.." I replied with a warm smile.

f: "Really? After what I did to you? After what you've been through for years?!" She said as she began tearing up. I chuckled and put my hand on her shoulder.

Rd: "Hey its okay.. Really Flutters.. Sure you did hurt me back then but.. Everybody needs another shot at something right?" I told her with a warm smile. She happily smiled back and nodded 'yes' at me.

F: "Thanks Dash.." She said softly as she brushes her tears away. I lastly patted her back before turning back to my desk and tapping my pen again. Suddenly, Ms. Cheerilee entered the class room with two cops beside her.. The whole class turned their confused attention to the teacher. what is this? is she getting arrested? im so confused. Then I heard someone talking at the back.. It sounded like the cocky brat I've faced before.

t:" I've heard she's getting arrested for selling drugs." Trixie told her friend with a giggle. I turned my attention to them and gave her a threatening look.

Rd: " Again with the rumors Trixie, Shut up."

T: "Whatever Dash." she replied as she turned her attention back to the teacher, I did the same and waited for Ms. Cheerilee to announce something.. Finally after a few minutes, she finally talked.

Ms. C:" Good morning class.. Is Rainbow Dash present today?" she asked. My eyes widen as everybody pointed at me. So I raised my hand and looked at Ms. Cherilee with a worried look.

Rd: "Im here ma'am.." I said softly.

Ms. C: "Come with me Rainbow.." She said while walking near the door. I was still speechless and confused. the whole class looked at me with the same confused face. I gulped and followed the teacher. She then leads me to the principal's office.. Did I do something wrong??

Rd: " Wait.. why are we here?" I asked confused.

Ms. C:" You will see Dash.." She replied while entering the office.. I started to panic and sweat as I followed her inside.

as soon I entered the office.. My anger quickly came as soon I saw Rarity seating in front of P. Celestia while accompanied by several police.. What does this b*tch want now? what did she do?! Principal Celestia gave me a disturbing look as she glances at me and Rarity.

P. C: " Rainbow.. please take a seat.." I was still confused but I followed the Principal's order.

Rd: " Why Am I here? What did I do?" I asked confused, glancing at both principal Celestia and V. principal Luna. She sighed and looked at Rarity which was acting all sad and soppy.

P.C: " I thought you were a good student Rainbow.."

Rd: " What do you mean? please tell me! I dint do anything!"

P.C: " Really? That's not I heard.." She replied with a disturbing look as she handed me a envelope.. I opened it and saw.. a DNA form with my name on it? What the hell is this supposed to be? " I heard that you broke in Rarity's house with someone.. Why did you do it?" I was speechless.. That son of a b*tch.. She reported it to the police..

Rd: " Wait I can explain!" I growled but the goddamn principal shouted at me.

P. C:" Silence! we know its you Rainbow.. you left a drip of your blood back at Rarity's house on the day you and your friend broke in." She growled,

P.V. Luna: " Because of this, You will serve 3 moths in jail for trespassing and your college entry will be cancelled."

P.C: " Not to mention that this is your second warning that means your expelled for the time being."

I cant believe it.. Im going to jail? what is happening?! I continuously denied everything.. but they ignored me.. The police took me and put handcuffs on my hand.. I can feel my tears dripping down my face as I tried to explain everything.. they pulled me out of the office leaving the two Principal and Rarity.. which has that same evil grin when we escaped her house..

Rarity you son of a b*tch.. Im gonna get you! your not going away with this!"