Chapter 22

Crap.. She found me again.

As soon I heard a familiar voice behind me, shivers went down my spine yet again as I slowly turned around and saw Spitfire standing behind me with her usual cocky grin, I pulled away from Sunset's hug and faced Spitfire with a worried look.

Rd: "Spitfire.. Can you just leave me alone..?" I begged with a terrified voice.

Sf: "Why should I?" She replied as she wrapped her arm around me and pulled me closer. "Ready for round 2?" She whispered in my ear in a flirtatious tone.

"Excuse me.. I was talking to her."

Spitfire turned around and saw Sunset with a confused yet mad look. As I met Sunset's eyes, I hinted her that I really need help which she completely understood.

Sf: "And~ who the heck are you?" She asked confused.

S: "Sunset Shimmer, Rainbow's friend."

Sf: "Nice to meet ya Sunset, Im Spitfire." She happily replied as she offered Sunset a hand shake, but it took seconds for Sunset to accept it because she was aware that Spitfire is faking a smile and her attitude.

When Sunset finally shake Spitfire's hand, she took me by the hand and gave Spitfire a smile which pissed her off.

S: "Im gonna borrow Rainbow for a while okay?"

Sf: "Ugh.. Fine, its cool. just meet me later okay Dashie?" She lastly replied before storming off with a mad pissed off face.

I hugged Sunset again and thanked her multiple times as soon Spitfire is no longer around or near us, Sunset just laughed and gently pulled away from the hug. She then sat down at the chair beside us and gave me a worried look.

S:" Hey.. what's going on with you and AJ? is everything okay?" she asked confused. I sighed knowing that everything is terribly not okay, but I just sat down beside Sunset to discuss everything to her.

Rd:" I need your help Sunset.. Im slowly loosing Applejack."

S: " Because of that Spitfire chick? Cause I saw Aj crying a while ago before I approached you."

Rd: "What?! Where is she now?"

S: "Relax Dash, she's with Twilight and the girls. She's okay.."

Rd: "Danm.."

S:" Huh?"

Rd: "What the hell is wrong with me?" I asked her with a forced smile as I looked into her eyes. Her eyes widen as she realize how much pain Im in right now. " Oh Rainbow.." she whispered and pulled me into a tight hug, I hugged back while tears slowly drip down my face.

Sunset then puts her hand on mine and held it tightly, I kept bowing my head cause Im too embarrassed to show how weak I am.

S: " You know what? lets skip school together."

Rd: "Wha- what? why?" I asked with a confused look. Sunset just giggled and patted my back.

S: " Your going to explain what that Spitfire chick is doing to you while I'll make a plan to fix your relationship with Aj." She explained with a smile as she stoods up and offered me a hand.

My frown immediately turned into a smile but it slowly disappeared when I remembered the consequences I could get if i skip one day of school.

Rd: "Are you sure?"

S: "Oh come on Rd, we use to bail out of school back at CHS right? Lets just have fun today." She replied with a grin, I giggled softly and accepted Sunset's hand.