Chapter 5

Sunset's pov

I cant believe Rainbow was arrested yesterday, I was supposed to be with her! How could that psycho b*tch Rarity do something like this? Anyways, were about to bail her out.. I know its seem wrong to make a escaper for her but.. She doesnt deserve that, sure we did break in at Rarity's place but still how could she report us? But something was hitting me.. Was it guilt? Why did Rainbow dint mention me and took all the blame?! Danm it Sunset pull it together.. You can do this.. Its almost 3:00 am, Im about to pick up Applejack from the hospital.

I wore a black hoodie and picked up a crowbar and went inside my car. I drove towards the hospital which took a couple of minutes. Finally, I made it to the hospital. I went inside and asked permission to the doctor about borrowing Aj for a while. When the doctor asked whats the purpose, I obviously lied and told him were only going to a cafe shop. Eventually he accepted it and accompanied me to Aj's room.

After me and Aj prepare our stuff, we got in my car and drove to the prison. While I was driving, I noticed Aj has a very worried look on her face. I tapped her shoulder and gave her a sincere look.

S: "Look I know your worried about Rainbow but were gonna get her out of there alight?"

Aj: "I dunno Sunset, I mean its a prison for Celestia's sake. Hundreds of guards are basically roaming everytime."

S: "Dont worry, I already took care of it."

Aj: "What? How?" She asked confused.

S: " you know Flash sentry?"

Aj: "The one with the blue hair? Yeah I know him."

S: "Well you see Flash is a rookie security guard at the prison where Rainbow is held. I already talked to him and got him to join with us." I explained with a smile.

Aj: "just hold on for a darn second, how did ya get him on board? He could loose his job."

S: "Oh I bribed him dont worry."

Aj: "Damm ya Sunset you sneaky little doofus. But I got to admit, your good in this type of situations." Aj said with laugh.

S: "Of course I am, this isn't my first jail break you know?" I replied with a grin.

Aj: "Danm you." She foolishly said with a giggle. We both laugh and talked for a few minutes. Then I told her the plan when we reached the first check point near the prison. We finally made it and parked my car on the forest to avoid getting caught.

S: "You ready?" I asked Aj with a worried look .

Aj: "Yeah.. Lets get Rainbow back." She replied with a smile. I nodded back and step out of my car and took the crowbar on the back seat.

Me and Aj quietly made our way towards the entrance. There we meet Flash Sentry. I nodded at him and opened the door.

S: "Where is Dash's cell?" I asked him.

F: "Its upstairs, I've disabled all the cameras. Lets go." He replied as he lead the way on Rd's cell, me and Aj followed behind him while looking for other guards.

When we finally found Rainbow's cell, we saw her sleeping but tears were stilll dripping down her face. I tapped her cell to make a noise.

S: "Rainbow? Come on Rainbow." I whispered.

Aj: Rainbow were here.. " Aj whispered as tears slowly forms in her face.

Rainbow slolwy opened her eyes and looked at us.. Her expression immediately changed as soon she saw us.. She has this irresistible smile on her face as she quickly ran towards us.

Rd: "Guys! Your he-" she happily yelled but we quickly shushed her, she nodded and smiled.

S: "Flash the keys come on." I said quietly, he nodded yes and slowly picked Rd's lock.

Suddenly, the alarm rang.. All the cages were locked tight and we heard thousands of heavy footsteps comming our way. Applejack held Rainbow's hand one last time before running for our lives.

Aj: "Im sorry Rainbow.. We'll come back for you I promise!" She yelled as a single tear drip down her face. Rainbow smiled snd cupped Aj's hand through the cell bars.

Rd: "Its okay.. I deserve to be here.. Now go! Run!" She replied with s Broken smile.

Aj: "I can't leave you again!" Aj yelled back as tears slowly drip down her face.

F: "Lets go Applejack! Theyre catching up!" Flash yelled with fear in his voice.

Rd: "Go Applejack.. I love ya." Rainbow sincerely said with a smile.

Aj: "I love ya too Sugarcube.." She lastly said before letting go of Rd's hand and running towards us. I put my arm around Applejack as Flash leads us to a vent leading outside.

F: "There! Crawl out of here quick! This will lead you to the forest." He said jamming the vent with my crowbar.

S: "Thanks Flash I owe you one!" I replied as I crawled inside the vent, he smiled back at ran for cover. I followed Aplejack through the end of the vent which led us back to to forest. We ran back at our car and drove off. I was panicing as heck but when I saw Applejack.. My heart sank. I cant bare to see my friend like this.. She was crying.. She kept bowing her head. I dint expect the jail break to go wrong.. Flash did what I asked. But.. Did someone sabotage us? The plan was perfect! Anyways, I put my hand on Aj's shoulder and gave her a worried yet sincere smile.

S: "Its gonna be okay Aj.. Were getting Rainbow out there dony worry.."

Aj: "In know Sunset.. I know.." She said before looking to her side and watch the cars pass by. I sighed and drove her back to the hospital where we bid our goodbyes and start again tommorow..

Were coming for you Rainbow..