Chapter 6

Thousands of soldiers bust into my cell, holding their guns and pointed it at me. My eyes widen as I quickly raised both my hands in the air. They searched my cell and found nothing. I was shaking as hell as they ask me continuous questions, but I denied all of it.

Soldier: " Are you sure no one tried to break you free Dash?"

Rd: "I swear in Celestia's name NO!"

Soldier 2 : "Sir our cameras has been destroyed. No footage was taken at the time of alert." The other guy yelled.

Soldier: Affirmative, lets fall back. " He replied as he regroups with his team and locked my cell again. As soon they left, I started to bust out in tears.. I cant believe Sunset and Aj came back for me.. I mean its only for 3 months but.. I cant let Rarity get away with this crap. I stood up and laid down on the hard bed beside me. I continued crying as minutes passed by. Little by litte, my eyes started to close until I fell asleep.

Hours passed by and I was awaken by a tapping sound on a metal. I looked in front of me and saw A soldier tapping my cell. it was Flash! I was so glad to see him, was he bailing me out again? Anyway, I sat up and looked at him with a confused look.

F: " Hey Dash.. " he whispered.

Rd: "Flash! What are you doing here?"

F:"Someone is here to see you.. "

Rd: "Who? Is it Applejack? Sunset?!" I asked confused.

He sighed and shaked his head 'no'. He then took out his keys and opened my cell. To be honest I was kinda nervous.. He dint even responded to my question. I looked around and saw a couple of guards scattered around which confused me.. Actually it dint cause I was a suspect in some jail break.. So after Flash opened my cell, a tall dark female stepped outside the shadows. My eyes widen as my anger started to form inside of me.. It was that psycho b*tch Rarity again.. What does she want now? She took off her hood and nodded at Flash and the guards, which they nodded back and closed the cell as they leave both Rarity and me. I gulped and stood up with a angry face.

R: "Oh poor Rainbow Dash.. If only you stayed loyal to Fluttershy, this wouldn't happend." She said with a teasing smirk.

Rd: "What do you want from me?! I growled back as I try to grab her by the shirt but she gave me a crappy smile and pointed at the guards.

R: "Oh Dashie I wouldn't do that If I was you. You see, the guards are around us darling." She warned with a evil look as she pushed me which leads me to fall to the ground.

Rd: "How could you do this Rarity.. All of this because of Aj?!" I growled as my anger rose even more.

R: "Oh Rainbow Dash darling, Aj is one of a kind. Of all the boys I dated, she is really outstanding than the others."

Rd: " We were friends! I cant believed that our relationship broke by some girl!"

R: "And you love that girl very much darling.. Which absolutely pissed me off cause she deserve a girl like me!" Rarity growled as her voice gets louder.

Rd: "What do you want from me?! Please leave me alone!" I growled back in terror as she pulls out something from her bag. She chuckled softly and pointed a small pocket pistol with a silencer on it, My eyes widen as I was frozen in shock.. What the hell? No it cant end like this! Wait, This is what happend in my dream back then, is she really gonna shoot me?!

R: "Oh Rainbow Dash, All I want is Applejack and I'll leave you alone. You know how many men did I bribed and slept with just to make your life miserable."

Rd: "You.. Monster.."

R: "Aww thanks honey but I prefer guardian angel for Applejack.." She replied with a teasing tone. She then removes the safety in her gun and pointed it at my forehead. Tears slolwy drip down my cheecks as I watch Rarity laugh victoriously.. Is this really the meaning of life? Of.. Love?

Rd: "How did you even find me.." I asked confused. She chuckled softly before responding at me.

R: "Oh you left a drop of your blood back at my broken window WHICH I PAID BY THE WAY! Ehem Anyways, I hired professional scientists to extract your blood and find your current location. After that I found you in Aj's house soo I drove over there and.. The accident happend I supposed.." The psycho explained.

Rd: " Wait.. How did you know what happened back then?"

R: "Well it was an accident but.. I am the one who ran over Aj.." She said as she sighed softly.. I cant believe it.. Rarity's the one who did this to Aj.. Was she trying to hit me on purpose but Applejack pushed me out of the way? What have you done Rarity.. I can feel my anger getting worse, I want to punch her so bad.. But she's just one trigger away from my life. Is this how I die?

Rd: "How could you Rarity.." I asked as I turned my hand into a fist..

R: "Its simple really, its becauss you and Applejack are a couple now.. Which leads me to do this." She then pointed the gun again at my forehead and gave me one last sinister laugh. "Bye bye Dash.." She lastly said before pulling the trigger. I closed my eyes and hoped for someone to save me.. I love you Applejack, I'll do whatever it takes to protect you.. I wish I can see your smile again..

" B O O M "

A few minutes of silence, I felt nothing.. I must be dead hehe, no.. Wait. I slowly opened my eyes and saw blood, but they aint mine. I looked up and saw Rarity with a emotionless face.. She unzipped her dark jacket and saw blood around her white shirt.. She fell to her knees and started to cough uncontrollably. I stood up from the shock and nervousment and saw a man in my cell, it was.. Flash pointing a gun where Rarity was standing. Thank Celestia Im safe! I had a irresistible smile on my face as I wiped my tears away. Rarity on the other hand was still on the ground, bleeding. Dozens of guards rushed to my cell and pointed guns at Rarity.

F: "Affirmative, subject is clear." Flash confirmed as he glances around my cell.

R: "Flash how could you! We had a deal! I slept with you for Celestia's sake!" Rarity growled as she stutters from the gun shot pain.

F: "Yeah but your not my type.. Oh by the way, I recored your conversation with Rainbow and lets just say get ready for court next week so~ you better get a lawyer." He explained with a laugh.

R: " W-what?!" Rarity gasped in shock as 4 soldiers carried and rushed her to a hospital near by.

Soldier 2: "Great job rookie, expect a promation and job entry when you finish college okay?"

F: "Yes sir! Thank you captain!" Flash happily replied.

I just chuckled in relief knowing that Rarity's plans were over and me and Aj are now safe. Minutes passed by, a medic checked me for wounds or injuries but I was clear. After the soldiers left my cell, another one approached me. It looks like the captain which Flash was speaking too awhile ago.

Soldier 1: "You Rainbow Dash?" He asked. I got up from bed and nodded yes.

Rd: "Uhm yes sir.."

Soldier 1: "You have an upcoming trial against Rarity bell. We will release you for the meantime and your college entry will be continued as long you find a good lawyer and win the trial okay?" He explained.

Rd: "Wait you mean Im free?!" I asked in shock and happiness.

Soldier 1: "Well yeah, according to yours and Rarity conversation a while ago that she purposely trying to ran you over but she instead ran over your friend if Im correct."

Rd: "Yes sir.."

Soldier 1: "Well then, in light of this new evidence we will lift your punishment and you will be free by tommorow." He explained with a warm smile.

Rd: "Thank you sir! T-Thank you!" I yelled in happiness. The captain chucked softly and nodded 'yes' at me. He then waved goodbye at me and left. I was so happy.. Rarity got her justice, I was being released, and I get to see Aj smile again..

This is my one last shot at love.. Rarity ain't gonna ruin it for me..

Im comming home Applejack...

Hey guys I actually wrote this last night and I wasnt able to publish it so here you go! Btw I had my vaccine shot a while ago and my arm is feeling okay so I might publish some chapters today.