Chapter 27

Great.. Its you again.

I angrily looked up to the muscular idiot who blocked my way only to see.. My rival, Filthy Rich Jr. I looked around me and saw his crew was with him and a another fire haired idiot, Spitfire. I rose from the ground to face all of them in a state of anger which was running throughout my whole body right now.

Fr: "Hey Dash, its been a while." Rich teasingly said with a grin.

Rd: "And~ what the hell are you doing here Jr?"

Fr: "My dad forced me of course, but thats not our topic for today." He replied while he cracked his knuckles and approached me.

Rd: "What the heck are you doing? Why are you with Spitfire?!" I asked confused as I take a few steps back but I was stopped when I felt a wall hit my back, I turned around and saw I was in a dead end.

Sf: "Why so scared Dashie? All I want is another alone time with you." Spitfire said to me in a flirtatious tone as she slowly made her way to me.

Rd: "Hell.. No!" I growled back in anger.

Spitfire then pinned me to the wall with force and licked her lips seductively which made me feel uncomfortable. But what made me feel even more worse, is when she grabbed my breast and played with it. Of course I blushed and tried to push her away from me but she was to goddamn strong.

Rd: "Spitfire.. Nnn.. Stop it goddammit!" I growled again but she kept ignoring it.

I then slightly bowed my head to check my wrist watch.. "10: 37 pm" Danm Im running out of time! I need to see Aj.. Now!

Without thinking twice, I drove my knee into Spitfire's.. Delicate part which leads her to groan in pain and fell to her knees. Of course, Rich and his crew charged at me with fist but I tried to dodge them.

Rd: "Ackk!" I yelled in pain as I felt a fist slamming on my stomach. I fell to the ground and tried to get up again.. But Shining armor kicked on me right on the stomach which leads me to fall again in pain.

They kept kicking kicking me again and again until I started to cough blood out. Spitfire finally recovered from the kick and approached me with a threatening look.

Sf: "Come on.. Don't be so hard headed Rainbow.. Or I'll tell our dirty little secret to your dumb cowgirl girlfriend."

Rd: "F*ck you Spitfire! She already knew it.. Danm yo-" I was cut off when she slammed his feet on my back.

Rd: " Argh! Stop it please.." I begged in pain as I tried to stand up, but after a few tries.. I failed.

Sf: "So who cares if she knows? At least she'll break up with you any minute now and you'll be my girlfriend now." She replied with a cocky face as she kneeled down and stared into my eyes.

Spitfire and her crew started to laugh as they watch me struggle on the ground.

Applejack.. Where are you when I needed you the most?

Sf: "Say I love you Spitfire." She demanded as Rich slammed his foot on my back again to avoid me from escaping.

Rd: "Never.."

Sf: "Come on.. Say it!" She growled back with anger in her voice.

I just ignored her as my vision started to turn into a blur, but when I saw a couple of girls at the distance, I just laughed, giving Spitfire one last look which made her confused.

Rd: "You really want me to say it?" I replied with a grin as I grabbed Spitfire's collar and pulled her closer to me.

Sf: "Yeah.. Say it."