Chapter 29

As soon my friends got upstairs, Pinkie happily played the movie before seating beside me. She still have this huge smile on her face which was creeping me out. I looked at the camera beside the television, there was red light blinking on and off.. I think Aj and the others are already watching us so I flipped my middle finger and showed it to the screen.

I immediately heard a loud laughing coming from upstairs. I just giggled softly and watched the goddamn movie.

P: "Oh this is my favorite part!" Pinkie yelled in joy as the next scene of the movie is about to come..

I gulped in terror when I knew that the next scene was.. When the Rainbow haired  kid passed out as soon she ate the cupcake that Christa handed.

I tried covering my eyes little by little with a pillow but Pinkie kept getting it from me.

P: "Come on Dashie its no fun when you cover your eyes!" She laughed before taking my pillow.

Rd: "I dont care the slaughtering part is almost there!" I yelled in fear while I tried taking the pillow from her.

But she made this weird huge smile which freaked me out so.. I stopped getting the pillow and giggled nervously, getting my attention back to the movie.

Hours of watching and screaming in terror passed.. My eyes were still widened after I was watched Oasis being butchered alive by her psycho pink haired friend.

Rd: "Im.. Imma go up now.." I stuttered in terror as I carefully stood up from the couch to open the lights again.

"HAHAHAHA RAINBOW IS TERRIFIED AS HECK!" I heard someone yelled upstairs.

Rd: "Screw you Twilight!" I yelled back with a laugh.

As soon I opened the lights, I headed upstairs, leaving Pinkie alone in the living room while doing that weird huge smile from a while ago.

Rd: "Someone get me a doctor.." I foolishly said as soon I opened the door to the guest room and immediately saw my friends bursting in tears from all the laughing.

Rd: "The heck is going on over here?" I asked confused.

S: "We recorded the part when you screamed!"

Rd: "You what?! Delete that you-" I stopped talking when I felt someone tap my back. Shivers went down my spine as I jumped from the shock , yelling and falling to the ground.

P: "Relax Dashie! Its just me." Pinkie yelled with a huge smile.

All of my friends started to laugh at me which made me blush from embarrassment.

Rd: "Danm it Pinkie stop doing that!"

T: "Im so glad that I caught that on video!" Twilight laughed as she showed me a camera hidden at the back.

Rd: "Screw it.. Im going to bed." I mumbled as I laid down on the spare bed.

F: " Aww come on Dash, its still early."

Aj: "We haven't ate Pinkie's cupcakes yet."

Rd: "I'll pass. Good night!"

T: "Aww your no fun Dash."

Rd: "Fine.. What can we do now that doesn't include watching a scary movie with Pinkie and cupcakes?"

S: "I honestly.. Dont know."

A few minutes passed and we still dont know what to do next, Twilight eventually finished re watching the video clip of my screaming montage so she laid down beside Sunset.

T: "Ehh Im bored now.. Rainbow?"

Rd: "What egghead?"

T: "Tell me a joke.. Its boring in here."