Chapter 23

When Sunset happily yelled that she had set up a date for me and Aj, my eyes widen as panic rushed through my entire body. I just stood there, jaws open and speechless. Sunset's laughed faded softly when she saw me with a weird expression.

S: "Woah, are you okay Dash?" She asked confused.

Rd: "What the hell Sunset?! A date?! Seriously??" I groaned as I sat down beside her.

S: "Whats wrong? You told me that you want your problem with Aj to be gone, this is the best I could do."

Rd: "I know Sunset but.. Of course I just panicked.."

S: "Hey now" she sincerely said with a smile as she puts her arm around me. "Everything's gonna be okay after you guys sort things out at the restaurant I reserved. Keep in mind that I already paid for the fee."

Rd: "Gee.. Thanks Sunset, really. But.. Theres one more problem."

S: "A cool looking outfit to impress her? Already taken care of."

Rd: "Wait how did you.. Nevermind, Thanks Sunset.." I thanked her with a hug, she hugged back and patted my back

We watched movie and talked about my online lover's obsessive interest in me to pass the time. Of course I was still chatting with the unknown user but I cant get Aj's devastated look a while ago out of my head. It made me feel even more guilty now that I skipped a day of school.. Not that I like school but.. I disobeyed Spitfire's rule to not tell anyone what happend between us so she might done something terribly wrong.. But hey, she couldn't possibly now that I told our secret to Sunset.. She's still at school right? Anyways, As Hours passed by, Sunset yawned and looked at her wrist watch.

S: "Alright, I gotta go home now before Aj see's me here. See ya tomorrow Rainbow." She lastly said with a warm smile before leaving, I waved goodbye to her and waited for Aj to go home. She might be wondering why I missing for half a day at school but I'll just explain it to her later.

Suddenly.. Something hits me.

What if I made a mini- date here at my house? I know it sounds dumb at first but its my chance to make Aj happy before telling her the truth at the real date Sunset made. I was excited for some reason so I immediately fell out of the couch and rushed to the kitchen to make some delicious and hopefully not burnt food.

It took me about an hour to make.. A slightly burnt steak goddammit! This is not good enough! Aj deserves better than this! So I threw the terribly failed steak into the trash and cooked another one.

Minutes passed by.. And I finally perfected two steaks. I laughed at myself knowing that I REALLY sucked at cooking. I looked at the trash beside me and saw about a dozen of burnt steaks. I checked the time, "3:49 pm". Aj's class is about to be dismissed so I took a quick bath and prepared some romantic candles at the table. I then opened up a few bottles of wine that can make you really drunk if you had too much, in other words, my favorite type of wine.

My entire body was shaking as I stood infront of the door, waiting for Applejack to come home. I know this is not gonna be easy but I cant tell her about Spitfire just yet, I just want her to be happy for now cause I cant bare to see her so hurt all the time.

The door know suddenly twisted which made me panic even more, I held the single flower at my hand even tighter as the door slowly opened.. My eyes widen as I saw.. Twilight?

Twilight was standing in front of me  with a worried looked which confused me as heck.

Rd: "Twilight? What are you doing here? Wheres Applejack?" I asked confused. She sighed and look behind her, when I followed her gaze, I saw my friends but.. Aj isnt there.