Chapter 20

As Applejack finally finished her chores at the farm, she bid her goodbyes to her granny and siblings. She was exhausted as heck especially that we need to walk a mile to get back to my house but we were able to make it just in time.

When we finally got back to my house, I wiped Aj's sweat in her forehead with my handkerchief.

Rd: "Geez Apples your sweaty." I said with a grin. She just laughed softly and walked towards the bathroom without saying anything which made me confused.. Is she mad at me?

I sighed as I recalled what happend a while ago, the incident with Spitfire.. I cant get it out of my head! I tried to shake my head a couple of times but its no use. I think Spitfire is a bigger threat than Rarity? Nah, Rarity almost killed me with a gun so she's worse..

Nevermind that, Applejack is supposed to cook breakfast by now but she's busy taking a shower so I just did it cause Im danm starving.

Few minutes passed by, me and Aj quietly ate our breakfast and get ready for school. But what confused me is when everytime I talk to Aj she always ignore me..

When we finally made it to school by foot, she immediately ran towards her class without saying goodbye or something to me.. It hurts so danm much.. I was about to cry any second now but I just fought it and entered my class with a heavy feeling.

Rd: "Danm Aj.. Danm!" I kept repeating to myself as I figure out whats wrong with her. She couldn't possibly know what happend back at Spitfire's party..

I sat down on my seat and waited for commander Fast Clip to come. Suddenly, I heard a familiar annoying voice beside me, I wouldn't dare to look at the idiot.. It just pisses me off!

Sf: "Heya Crash." Spitfire greeted as she sat on the chair beside me.

I ignored her and kept bowing my head on my desk, she just laughed and tapped my shoulder.

Sf: "Whats wrong with you Dash? I thought you were cool?" She asked with a teasing voice.

I still ignored her as my anger was getting worse. After the fire hair b*tch repeatedly talked to me after minutes, sir Fast Clip is finally here. Thank Celestia he's here! I swear I was to punch Spitfire any second now. I mean how could she talk to me after what I did back at her house? Her face has bruises but it was covered by bandages.. But why is she acting that everything is fine after what happend?

F.c: " Attention! Today's exercise is how to give CPR to a person who is injured or unconscious. Grab your partner and follow me to the court." The commander yelled as he grabbed his files from his desk and left the room.

I looked around the room and saw the other students already have their partners.. I started to panic and quickly turned my attention to Soarin who.. Already has a partner.. Great.

Sf: "Wanna be my partner?"

Just great..

Rd: "Well.. I have no choice you d*ck."

Sf: "Woah now Rainbow!" She happily yelled as she places her arm around me. "Were friends right?"

Rd: "In your dreams b*tch." I angrily replied as I watch her laugh. She then pulls me closer to her with force which made me gasp in shock.

Sf: "Listen here Rainbow, don't ya dare talk to me like that. Just act normal like always okay?" She angrily whispered into my ear before pushing me away from her.

My eyes widen in shock and fear as I watch her gathered all of our classmates. I just stood there, afraid.

Sf: "Regroup team! Commander Fast Clip ordered me to gather all of you before proceeding to the court. Now, I want a straight line in 10 seconds flat!" She yelled at all of us.