Chapter 28

*This chapter is a long one 😏

Hours passed since the incident, Spitfire and Filthy rich jr eventually got suspended for 3 months and was given a strong warning for her behavior. After Spitfire was taken away by her parents, sir fast clip approached me  with a serious yet smiling look.

Fc: "You okay Cadet?" He asked confused while he handed me another towel.

Rd: "Yes sir, thank you." I replied with a smile.

Fc: "In light of this new evidence, you will no longer be suspended but you still have a warning for ditching school."

Rd: "Wait.. You were going to suspend me?!"

Fc: "Are you yelling at your commander?" He asked with a grin as he raises an eyebrow.

Rd: "No sir! Not at all." I nervously denied with a giggle.

Fc: "Well, the rest of your friends will be heading back to their classes including Applejack. The principal suggest you go home and get some rest."

Rd: "Really? Thank you captain!" I replied in joy.

Fc: "Its Commander Fast Clip to you rookie, as soon the medics are done patching you up, you need to go directly at your home, it means no going to parties, clubs, or any location and thats an order." The commander explained before leaving both me and Aj alone.

Rd: "Yes sir." I replied with a smile before looking to my side and saw Aj with a mysterious smile on her face. "What?" I asked confused.

Aj: "Your commander is scary as heck." She replied with a giggle.

Rd: "I know, you should see him when he's really pissed.

Me and Aj laughed and shared our moments, looking in each other's eyes in a passionate way. But our moment was ruined when the medics finally rushed towards us.

After a few minutes of checking, they told us that Aj only have minor injuries and bruises. On the other hand, they told me that me lungs has been affected when Rich punched me and kicked me in the spot multiple times.

When the medic hinted Aj and the others go back to their classes, they bid their goodbyes to me and gave me one last hug before leaving.

Nurse: "What happend to your foort darling? Did Spitfire did this to you?" The nurse asked worriedly as soon she unwrapped the wet cloth on my injured and slightly bleeding foot.

Rd: "No Ma'am.. I accidentally stepped on a bear trap." I replied with a nervous giggle.

N: "Well be careful next time." She said, wrapping a new dry cloth around it.

A couple minutes passed, they told me I was free to go. The medics then accompanied me to the nearest bus station to go back home.

At last, my relationship with Aj is finally okay. I just took out my phone and plugged in my earphones to listen music while waiting for my stop.

As soon the buss stopped, I stepped out and walked to my house which was a few blocks away.

I entered my house and sat down on the couch, bored. So I tried to post some of my cool pictures on Snapgab but as soon I post each one, the unknown user kept on liking it and commenting compliments about me.

But that dint freaking work, Applejack won't come home until 4:00pm, I checked on my wrist watch and saw its still 2:32 pm. I groaned im boredom as I fell out of the couch.

Danm what am I suppose to do for 2 hours? Then something hit me.. What if I invite everybody for a sleep over today? I mean its friday today so we dont have classes tomorrow, on the other hand~ I have an excuse to go drunk today. Danm Im so stupidly smart!