Chapter 19

What the hell happened over here?!

"My car!" I yelled in shock as I ran towards it.. The windshield is broken and the car's both sides are damage by some kind of.. Hammer? I was danm furious, who the hell would do this? I looked around my surroundings to see If the idiotic maniac that destroyed my car is still here. Sadly, there was only pure silence and an empty street in front of me.. I growled in anger as I kept on banging my fist onto the car's hood causing a loud noise. Suddenly, the car made a huge noise when the alarm goes off. At least its still working.

I stepped inside me car and tried to start to car but its engine began to make weird noises.

Rd: "Danm.. Start already goddammit!" I yelled to myself as I repeatedly tried to do it again.

Sadly, it wont start.. I was getting even more furious while figuring out who did this.

"Hey Rainbow" I heard someone yelled from the back. when I turned around, I saw Spitfire with a smug face.

Rd: "What the hell do you want now Spitfire?"

Sf: "Nothing geez, looks like you have quite a problem there."

Rd: "F*ck off will ya?!" I growled back as I tried to start the freaking engine. Spitfire just chuckled and approached me, leaning onto the car's side and looked into my eyes.

Sf: "listen, I might help you with his if you don't tell anyone that we made out okay?" She said with a malicious grin. My eyes widen and my anger got even worse than before.

Rd: "Actually we dint made out, you were the one who kissed me first you d*ck!"

Sf: "Geez why so mad Dashie? Here, step out of the car. I'll help you."

Rd: "I dont need your help Spitfire.."

Sf: "Okay then, good luck explaining the picture I took to your ugly ass girlfriend." She replied with a laugh.

Rd: "Danm you!" I yelled in anger as I immediately stepped out of the car and charged onto Spitfire, pinning her to the ground with mad force.

She gasped in shock but she laughed moments later, I formed my hand into a fist and pointed it directly to her face.

Sf: "Come on Dash, I thought you were cool?" She asked with a grin.

I held her shirt tighter and took 1 quick punch directly to her face.

"Never.."

I punched her again,

"Ever.."

And again,

"Talk.."

And again..

"Sh*t.."

And another one~

"About my girlfriend!"

I lastly growled as I took one final swing at Spitfire's face leading her to bleed and cough blood uncontrollably                           
I stood up, glancing at Spitfire's worthless ass. I then wiped the drips of blood on my face with the back of my hand. Luckily no one heard us, so I quickly entered my car and started it once again.. Eventually, It finally started after a few tries. I drove back to my house and hoping that Aj isnt awake and looking for me.

I cant believe it.. Is Applejack right? Is Spitfire actually a bad influence for me? If so, I better get away from her. I mean, I basically beat the crap out of her and I got a feeling she's not done yet.

After a few minutes of driving, I finally got home. I kept my broken car inside the garage to hide it from Applejack. I went upstairs and cleaned the remaining blood on my hands and changing back to my usual clothes before going back to bed. When I peeked in my room, thank Celestia Aj's still asleep. I was somehow relieved, the last thing I want is for me and Applejack to fight again. I yawned and lastly checked the time, "4:54 am". Danm.. Im tired as heck. I placed my phone on the table and laid down beside Aj, I placed my arm around her and started to drift off.