Chapter 24

As soon the red light repeatedly blinked on and off, I immediately rose up from bed, glancing at my sleeping friends. Should I wake them up? Or should I go find Aj alone? I mean.. This is my problem after all, I dont wanna drag my friends into this..

Rd: "Applejack.." I muttered while I grabbed Twilight's tracker and checked its screen

---------------------------------------------------------
"Location found:

Near Sweet Apple acres.
Forest type.
Confirmed.
---------------------------------------------------------

Forest? Near Aj's home? Now Im confused. What is she doing there? Suddenly.. Something struck me..

Spitfire..

I immediately grabbed the tracker and ran to my room to wear a jacket cause its freaking cold outside. I then entered my slightly broken car and started the engine, hoping that Sunset and the girls wont wake up because of the loud noise the engine is making. When my car finally started, I drove to coordinates the tracker gave me.

"Applejack.. Where are you?" I kept asking myself while driving.

I felt a heavy feeling came up to me for some reason. Is our relationship really breaking apart? Did Applejack ran away from me? The heavy rain was pouring badly causing a thick fog on the streets, so I did my best to focus on the road even though I cant Aj out of my mind.

After a few minutes of driving.. I finally made it to the forest. I gulped in fear as I looked around the tall broken trees and terribly scary noises comming inside the forest. I took my flashlight from the back seat and carefully entered the forest..

Why would Aj go to a place like this? Was she kidnapped by Spitfire? Anger and fear was confusing me while I shine my flashlight on the trail.. I cant believe Spitfire is doing this.. I just known its her.

"C R A C K "

Okay.. what the hell was that?! I immediately turned around as soon I heard a branch break.

Rd: "A-applejack..?" I mumbled into the darkness with fear in my voice.

I looked around to see if anybody's here with me.. I then pulled out Twilight's tracker in my small bag and checked if Im in the right place..

Rd: "Im here.. But where the hell is Applejack?!" I asked myself in a state of panic. Danm it! I think Twilight's stupid thing is broken..

"R A I N B O W"

My eyes widen and shivers went down my spine as soon I heard someone whisper my name. I looked around and with a terrified feeling..

Rd: "H- hello?!" I asked into the darkness again..

I was breathing heavily as I heard a familiar female voice whisper my name once again.. I think I know that voice.. But I was too scared at the time so I dint think of it.

Then I felt someone tap my shoulder.

Crap..

I was about to turn around to see who it was but.. I saw a reddish light on the distance.. It looks like a campfire! So I immediately ran towards it without looking back. Danm I haven't been this scared since we watched the movie called cupcakes..

I just ran.. And ran, not aware of my surroundings, of course I was tripped by a couple of branches but I dint care cause there was a freaking ghost behind me. When I got near the campfire, I can hear a guitar playing and a male voice singing. I rushed to the bush near it and peeked to see who it is..