Chapter 17

A few hours has passed, commander Fast Clip eventually charged into the Anthropology class after we were dismissed. It was kinda funny to watch him rage to be honest, at least me and my new friends got away with it. Spitfire was so danm cool and I like admiring her from a far but something doesn't feel right.. Is it about Spitfire blushing a while ago or is it.. Applejack? Nah, I guess Aj is okay, she doesn't mind that I have new and cool friends even though im more cooler than Spitfire but thats not the point. Anyways, after the bell rang , Sir Fast Clip dismissed us. Me , Spitfire and Soarin went outside and talked for awhile while waiting for Aj.

Rd: "That was the most coolest prank ever!" I yelled in joy as I sat down beside the tree.

Sf: "Yep, we should do it again.. Are you in Soarin?" Spitfire replied and sat beside me. Soarin nodded yes and leaned against the tree.

While me and Spitfire were talking, my phone vibrated in my pocket, I took it out and saw an unknown number texting me.

------------Unkown User------------
# 0934 075 9633

"Hello, are you Rainbow Dash?" 4:30pm.

At first I was confused but.. I decided to text her back. How did she knew my name? Maybe she's one of my fans texting me as usual.. Okay I lied I have no fans but hey at least I got one now right?

"Yeah this Rainbow Dash. Who are you? And how did you get my number?" 4:31 pm.

"Im afraid I cant tell you that yet Rainbow. Im one of your fans! I cant believe you replied back to me." 4:31 pm.

Well I guess I have a fan right now, its kinda.. Cool I guess. Nah its awesome! Imagine someone appreciate how awsome and cool I am. When I was about to text back to her. Someone tapped my should with mad force, when I looked up and saw Applejack with a upset look. My eyes widen and as I watched her ran to my car. What the hell is wrong with her? She tapped my shoulder forcefully.. It hurts. I just growled back at her but she dint hear me, so I stood up and bid my goodbyes to Spitfire and Soarin and ran after Applejack.

When I got there, I pulled her over to face me and gave her a worried look. She just looked at the opposite way to avoid looking at me but I can clearly see that Aj's really upset.. But why?

Rd: "Babe whats wrong with you?" I asked confused as I tried to cup her cheeks with my hand but she slapped it away from her.

Rd: "Applejack whats going on?" I asked again but this time I was getting pissed.

Aj: "Its nothing, lets just go." She replied in a soft voice as she stepped inside the car but I pulled her before she could even enter.

Rd: "Aj your clearly lying. What the hell is going on? Tell me goddammit!" I growled as I held her arm tightly. Her eyes widen and her emotions quickly bacame even more upset and mad. She pushed me away from her and took a few steps back to avoid me grabbing her again. After a few seconds of mad tension and silence, she finally admitted it.

Aj: "Its that Spitfire chick your hanging out with! She's bad influence to you Dash! Cant you see that?"

Rd: "What are you talking about? Spitfire is not a bad influence to me! Your just jealous that she's just cooler than you!"

Aj: "I don't give a danm about how cool she is Rainbow! She's a jerk and a bad influence to you! I mean pranking a teacher like that especially he's one of the leading commander's in the whole Wonderbolt teams."

Rd: "And I dont give a a danm about that too cause were basically getting away with it. Besides, its just a prank why are you taking this seriously?"