Note To Self: Don't Mess With Tsunade o.O

"Tsunade, do we really need to stop here? We should be going right back home." Jiraiya said. All of us had healed the last few days and started to travel back to Konoha.

"Oh a few days won't matter." Tsunade said and swatted her hand.

"We need to go back to village as soon as possible! You have to heal Sasuke!" Naruto said in protest.

"He's right you know." Pervy Sage said.

"Just thing about it, there's a mix bathed hot spring." Tsunade said with a smirk, Pervy Sage's eyes popped out of his socket. He grabbed Naruto and I, then bolted to the village.

"This won't end well you know." I said to Naruto, he nodded in response.

Not even five minutes later and we were in town. Ofcourse Pervy Sage was breathless though.

"We're *pant* here. *pant* " Pervy Sage said and dropped both Naruto and I on the floor.

"Ow! I need this face for Gaara!" I said, Naruto followed and said, "I need this face for Sakura-chan!"

"Now all we have to do is go to the inn now." Tsunade said and clapped her hands together. Pervy Sage's eyes widened and his jaw dropped.

"MWUAHAHAHA! WHAT NOW PERVY SAGE!" I got up and yelled while pointing a finger at him. An anime vein appeared on his head.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT IN PUBLIC!"

"THEN DON'T ACT PERVY IN PUBLIC!"

"WHY YOU LITTLE BRAT!"

"OW! Child abuse right there and nobody even cares!" I yelled.

"Don't worry, I care Mika." Naruto said with a smile.

"Good, because I know exactly what your next favor is." I said with an evil smile.

"WHAT?!" He exclaimed.

"You get to be my servant for the whole time we're here. No complaints, at least for now anyways." I said with an evil smirk.

"Oh no. I'm going to die." Naruto said while sitting down in a random corner with a dark aura around him.

"I won't let you die on me now. Come on Naruto, we have some practising to do!" I yelled, grabbed his arm and ran off.

Tsunade made all of us stay an extra day since the day we got there Naruto caused total havoic for Shizune. He transformed into Tsunade, stole the suit case, dissembled the bomb, and helped some guys realize they didn't have to stay here anymore so they got to go back to their family.

Naruto kept worrying the whole night what I was going to do to him tomorrow. Of course I spent a lot of the time just sending him in and out of the room to get me some food and snacks. No way I was going to let the time of him being my servant go to waste.

When we both got up the next morning I went into the bathroom and changed into a random outfit I packed. After snacking on some peaches for breakfast we went into town to just to look around. Or so Naruto thought.

"LET'S TALK ABOUT SEX BABY! LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU AND ME!" I yelled, some people dropped what they were carrying and just stared at me. "LET'S TALK ABOUT ALL THE GOOD THINGS AND THE BAD THINGS THAT MAY BE!" I said and made gestures of pointing from Naruto to me.

"M-mika! What are you doing?!" A red faced Naruto asked.

"Just talking about my boyfriend and I of course." I said innocently and put an arm around Naruto.

"YOU CHILDREN ARE SICK! THAT IS FOR MARRIAGE!" A young woman in her thirties yelled and pointed at us.

"No! It's not what you thi-" Naruto got cut off by me. "Psh, girl, I know you were like us when you were young." I said while wiggling my eye brows.