Don't Be Sad, Be Sexy! ;D

"I called the three of you here since it has been quite a while since some of you have been on missions." Tsunade said to Ino, Naruto, and I. We all knew that I was the one who hasn't been on missions lately with how much I had been around the village. "You will be going as a group squad for this mission. Ino, you are a key factor to this mission since the client specifically requested you."

"Me? Why?" Cluelessly, Ino asked with wide eyes. Tsunade pulled out a picture and showed her.

"The princess needs to you to be here for a meeting with a prince. Mika and Naruto are going to guard you." Tsuande said and pointed at both Naruto and I. We both high fived each other.

"I'm going to die." Ino said, which caused both Naruto and I to anime fall.

"You won't die Ino! I have my sexiness to take care of you!" I said happily and put my arm around her. "Besides, we have the future Sixth Hokage with us." A smile formed on Naruto's face when I said that.

"Right! We're not going to let anything go wrong, believe it!" Naruto said and stuck his hand out and his thumb was sticking out. Both Tsunade and Ino sighed at us.

"How do I not believe that." Tsunade said under her breathe.

"Hey old lady! You better believe me!" Naruto said with an anime vein on his forehead.

"What was that brat?!" Angrily, Tsunade yelled at Naruto with an anime vein on her forehead too.

"He called you old!" I yelled to her with a smile on my face. Tsunade clutched her fist and glared at us.

"OUT! NOW!" Ino grabbed both Naruto and I's hands. Quickly, and roughly, she pulled us out of the room and out of the building. She smacked us as soon as we were out.

"She could have killed us!" She nagged at us with an anime vein on her forehead. After she took a deep breathe, she spoke to us calmly. "You're lucky I grabbed a paper with our mission information on it before she killed you guys." Ino quickly read it over, and then told us what to do. "We're going to do this for a feudal Lord's daughter and I'm supposed to impersonate her as requested. Only pack a days of clothes since we won't be there too long and it's not too far away. Get packing, be at the gate in ten minutes." Just like that, Ino walked off.

"Whew, time for me to take my sexiness to my place to pack." I said and sprinted to my apartment. Some villagers may have been tripped on the way, but I didn't mind. When I reached my apartment I quickly grabbed my bag and began to pack. Five minutes later, inside the bag was a couple peaches, an extra outfit, a water. A grin was on my face as I walked out of my apartment and locked the door.

"Off we go onto one of my favorite fillers."

After a couple of hours of walking, we made it to the feudal lord's land. Once we told a guard who we were, he escorted us inside the village and to the daughter of the feudal. Both Ino's and Naruto's face had shock on it.

"You're shocked at my appearance aren't you? I can tell you both noticed the difference." She said with a smile on her face.

"N-No! No difference at all." Ino said at the same time Naruto said, "To be honest, I don't think you two resemble each other at all."

"Shocking isn't it? Here's a picture of me a month ago."  Princess Fuku said and flinged a picture of her at us.

"Woah! It's Ino!" Naruto said in awe with wide eyes. The princess chuckled lightly at his reaction.

"Perhaps I should explain. Ever since I have been put in arranged courtship and saw the picture of my future husband, I have been eating in a frenzy each night. He's just so handsome and I fall for him more each time I think about him! I haven't been able to sleep since I've been so nervous, which has caused me to overeat because of my stress." She explained with a day dreaming look on her face, until Naruto spoke up and ruined it.