I Have My Eyes Set On A Certain Red Head... :3

It's day two on trying to get some what further in our techniques. Yesterday was just plain boring since Naruto was in the zone trying to pop the water balloon and I was in the zone trying to get some what further in my technique.

"Hey Mika, do I look like I'm further?" Naruto asked and showed me the balloon. Next thing I know it popped in my face. My eyes started twitching.

"Naruto. Come with me." I said and started dragging him by his collar.

"Mika I'm sorry, I didn't think it would pop! Please believe it!" Naruto said anime crying, he was actually forming a river on the fall we were walking

"Here seems like a good place... okay now I just want you to try to walk back to where you were." I said, Naruto eyed me but took this as a chance to run

"Earth Style!" I yelled after doing signs, Naruto started sprinting when he saw me doing hand signs. The ground right about where he was going to run rose about an inch. Naruto tripped and landed flat on his face.

"Yes! I'm finally able to raise earth somewhat!" I said fist pumping. Naruto groaned and got up from where he was.

"What the heck was that?!" Naruto yelled and threw his hands up in the air.

"Me progressing on my earth jutsu! You see I plan on being able to raise earth enough so I can make a shield or wall out of it. I can't believe I've already made this much progress so far!" I said while smiling.

"That's great! I'm getting hungry... it's about lunch time isn't it?" Naruto asked, in response my stomach growled.

“Sure. You’re paying though.” I said, Naruto muttered something about me costing him too much.

On our way there some people gave us looks and smiled at us. After a while I started waving like a princess to the people who smiled at us. A sweet little old lady then walked up to us.

“I must say, you two are an adorable couple.” She said while smiling.

“Oh sorry, we aren’t dating. He has his eyes set on a pink haired person, while I have my eyes set on this really sexy red haired boy. Oh my gosh, you won’t believe how sexy he is. His buns are made of steel I tell you. I swear with those buns of steel I bet he ca-“ I got cut off by Naruto’s hand on my mouth.

“Uh, sorry. She tends to talk like an idiot when he comes up.” Naruto said sheepishly, the old lady’s jaw was on the floor.

“You are a sick child!” She said pointing at me, then walked away.

“Soo… Let’s get some food!” I said and started skipping away.

"Mika! Naruto! I need to talk to you about Tsunade's necklace." Shizune said and grabbed both of our arms.

"What about it?" Naruto asked, my stomach rumbled more. She waited for him to be at his room in the series!

"Let's go some where more private." She said, and pulled both of us away to a more secluded place. Then she started talking about the necklace. I zone her out the whole entire time. What? I've heard it before so I'm all updated.

"Don't worry, Mika and I will still kick her butt." Naruto said.

"Fush yeah!" I said and put an arm around him. In response Shizune heavily sighed.

"I feared that...." She said then walked off.

"YOU!" A voice said behind us, we turned around to see the dude who I challenged to a dance off yesterday.

"Me!" I said, and hugged myself. The guy sweat dropped a bit.

"Anyways, you caught me off guard yesterday. Today I will beat you in that dance off! Ryuu never loses that easily." He said and smirked.