I'll Mock Amphibians All I Want

You know that moment when you do something stupid and everything is in slow motion? Yeah, that was happening right at that moment when I jumped into the middle of battle not knowing who I was supposed to hit.

Yes, i'm completely aware that Sasuke is my team mate and Gaara was the enemy.  Gaara was also my future husband so it would be almost like pre-abuse if I hit him. So what happens? I hit a tree, no not with a kunai, but my face.

"OW MY FACE!" I yelled rolling around on a tree branch holding my face in my hands.

"Mika, i've only been around you for about forty minutes and I can tell this is normal for you." Pakkun said while sweat dropping, and he was busy burying his face in his paws mumbling about how stupid I am.

"Shut up, this only happens on special occasions." I said rubbing my cheek, while Naruto kicked Gaara away from Sasuke.

"MIKA, NARUTO, SAKURA! GET OUT OF HERE!" Sasuke yelled.

"No! We were put on a mission here to help you." Naruto said.

"Besides, you already have Kankuro after you so don't you dare go after Gaara." I said glaring at him.

"Damnit Mika i'm not gay. Besides, I need to finish him off." Sasuke said looking at Gaara who was currently part Shukaku with half his face and one arm Shukakau and a tail.

"You can't in your condition, leave it up to us." Naruto said.

"Sasuke! Stop being an idiot!" I yelled.

"Sasuke!" Sakura exclaimed after seeing that his curse mark was out.

"You're the ones I failed to kill." Gaara said in a demonic voice looking at Naruto and I.

"E-everyone run!" Naruto yelled, by then Gaara was going towards Naruto who was shaking uncontrollabely. Instead, he jumped over Naruto and headed towards Sasuke.

"I'll you kill you Sasuke Uchiha!" Gaara yelled, then Sakura quickly jumped in-front of Sasuke with a kunai in her hand ready to brace any attack Gaara had.

"Out of the way!" He screech, and his hand of sand wrapped around Sakura and flinged her onto a tree with Sakura in between the tree and the hand.

"Sakura!" Naruto yelled, then Gaara burried his face in his free hand grunting in pain. Quickly Naruto and I rushed to Sasuke.

"I thought you said you were going to run away." Gaara said after a few minutes of being in his train of thoughts. "What are these three.... to you."

"My friends. If you lay another hand on them i'm going to clobber you!" Naruto said pointing at Gaara.

"AHHHH!" Sakura yelled in pain when Gaara tightened his sand on her.

"So what's the matter? Weren't you going ot clobber me? Come at me." Gaara taunted in his demonic voice.

"Gaara, please stop. I know you don't want to live like this." I pleaded with chibi eyes, please let this be a fan fiction moment here.

I got my reply, with a fist making me have to quickly jump to dodge it.

"DAMNIT!" I yelled doing a back flip and landing on a tree branch next to Naruto and Pakkun.

"Don't worry Mika, i'll knock some sense into him." Naruto said grabbing a kunai and running towards Gaara.

"You know you have a great friend that's willing to do stuff like that for you." Pakkun said next to me.

"Or a really stupid one. Either one works for me." I said grining like an idiot.