Time to go on a drunk man's adventure!

We had just finished catching a lost cat in the village. Let me tell you, cats really dislike me.

I seriously thought I was somewhat good with animals, but this cat made me realize I suck working with them.

FLASH BACK! WOOOOOSH!

"Number four coming in! I found him!" I said and walked carefully towards the cat.

I gasped so loud that was I was so sure they all thought I had a heart attack.

"Mika?! What's wrong?!" Asked Naruto quickly and worriedly.

"THE KITTY IS SO FLUFFY!" I quickly tackled the soft kitty into a hug.

"Soft kitty, warm kitty, fluffy kitty." I said in awe with chibi eyes.

I was in love with that cat. BUT ALAS! The kitty didn't feel the same way. There was a way I found out that it didn't like me. Cats with manners would just have jumped out of the person's arms. Not Tora, Tora had a special way of doing things.

It clawed me. Every where.

"AHHH!!!! WHY MR. FUFFLYKINZ!" I yelled and started to hug him more in hopes he would love me back. Next thing I know Sasuke took the cat away from me and looked at it annoyed.

"Are you okay Mika?!" Asked Naruto asked me in a worried tone.

"I just lost the love of my life!" I said anime falling and crying.

"Shhh...shhh...it's okay Mika.." Said Naruto trying to cheer me up.

"Well mission complete I guess. Here you go Miss." Said Kakashi Sensei handing the cat back to the owner.

I can see why the cat ran away, the lady gave better death hugs than me.

"Wait, wait waaaaaait! She's taking my love away!" I thought to myself and held my arm out dramatically.

"You are not taking Mister Fluf-" I got cut off by Sasuke putting his hand over my mouth.

Haha! He thought this would shut me up! I knew a way to freak him out. I licked his hand then had a smirk on my face.

"Licking my hand won't make me let you talk again. Even though that's disgusting." He said to me and wrinkled his nose.

END OF FLASH BACK! WOOOSH!

We were in The Old Man's office waiting to be told our next mission.

"Congrats on finishing your mission. How about this E mission helping somebo-" He got cut off by Naruto.

"NOOOO!!! I WANT A HIGHER RANKED MISSION! I KNOW WE CAN DO IT!" He yelled.

"WE'RE RIGHT HERE SO THERE'S NO NEED TO YELL!" I yelled back smiling. Then I added, "But a higher ranked mission would be good for us, testing our skills. Besides, think about it, you could brag about your little ninjas going on high ranked missions."

"Hmmm...true true..." He said stroking his beard. "Okay, how about a C Ranked mission."

"FUSH YEAH!" I yelled in victory. Oh wait, that means we get a drunk dude... fun...

"Perfect, you may come in." Said The Old Man. Soon Tazuna walked in drinking some Sake.

"You have to escort him to the Land Of Waves so he may go back to work there." He said smiling.

"WHAT?! WE HAVE TO ES-" I cut Naruto off by putting my hand over his mouth.

"Okie dokie Old Man! We'll make sure to do our best!" I said smiling then I dragged Naruto out of the office while the others followed.