Just A Day That I'm Supposed To Be In The Hospital. :3

"When will she wake up?!" A voice screeched through my ear drums.

"Be quiet baka!" I heard another voice, and then I heard a sound that sounded like a smack.

Sassy me: Betcha it's Sakua.

"She got multiple deep wounds when the bones went through her skin. Gaara said he saw it happen, but wasn't close enough to do anything." Sakura's voice said.

"I feel very unyouthful right now. It's because of my mistake that she has that many wounds!" A voice that sounded like Lee's said.

"Who. The. Heck. Is. Waking. Me. Up." I said through clenched teeth as I opened my eyes. As soon as I sat up, Lee tackled me into a hug.

"AHH MY FELLOW YOUTH! I'M SO SORRY! WILL YOU PLEA-OW!" Lee exclaimed and started to anime cry. "Why did you smack me Mika?!"

"Do not wake me up!" I exclaimed and threw the sheets back over my head. "WAIT A MINUTE!" I exclaimed and threw them off my head. "I'm in a hospital!"

"It's about time you woke up." Sakura said with a smile. "What you did for Lee was very brave."

"I"m so glad you're awake!" Naruto said and glomped me into a hug. "We were all shocked to find out the condition you were in!"

"How many days has it been?" I asked and began to yawn.

"Just one day actually. I'm not surprised it didn't take you long to wake up since you're so energetic." Sakura said with a smile.

Somebody was missing. When I realized too, a light bulb went above my head.

"Where's Sasuke?!" I exclaimed with a smile on my face. Both Sakura's and Naruto's smiles whipped off. "We didn't get him back did we." I said quietly. My fist clenched around the blanket I was holding. "All the more reason to train! We're going to get him back no matter what!" I exclaimed with a smile on my face.

"That's the youthful spirit Mika!" Lee exclaimed with a smile on his face.

"Lee," I said and began to wiggle my eye brows. "Do you know what you said while you were fighting Kimimaro?"

"No. W-What did I say?" Lee asked, his expression had worry all over it.

"You wanted to use the power of youth to make youth." I said and wiggled my eye brows more. Lee fainted when I started to move my tongue around in the air. Sakura sighed.

"Not even awake for five minutes and you have to sexually harass someone." She said while shaking her head side to side.

"I have no clue what you're talking about." I said in innocence and began to poke my side. "Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. O-OW!" I yelped as Sakura smacked my head.

"Stop poking your side! It needs to heal!" Sakura exclaimed at me with an anime vein on her forehead.

"That's boring though!" I exclaimed and began to pout.

"That's just what you need since you're always having something going on." Sakura said and grabbed the board at the end of my bed. "I'm going to see a nurse, you better be here when I come back."

"Sure." I said and poked my side more.

"Promise?" She asked with a raised eye brow.

"Promise." I said and Sakura smiled.

"I'll be back soon." She said and walked out off the door. As soon as it shut, I turned to Naruto and Lee.

"You guys have to get me out of this boring place. It's too boring and unyouthful for my style." I said and began to get out of my bed.