Soo... Let's Make Some Youth ;D

"We're going to get Sasuke back! Because of my sexiness!" I sang as we ran through the forest.

"Mika!" Shikamaru said to me and tried to get me to be quiet. It was his sixth attempt.

"And because of Shikamaru's sexy man pride!" I sang as we jumped through the forest. Shikamaru sighed in defeat.

Mika 1 Shikamaru 0.

'Mwuahaha! Suck on that!' I thought in my mind.

"Guys, there's some one ahead. I can smell him." Kiba said and sniffed the air more. "It looks like they're doing what they did last time and just leaving people behind to try to hold us back."

"Don't worry, I'm going to be quiet this time." I said as we jumped even faster to catch up with the enemy.

"That's what you said last time and we still ended up having to deal with you say something stupid." Shikamaru said and sighed again.

"It's not my fault! It just happens!" I said in protest.

"Maybe she's right. Look at her and Naruto, they say a lot of stupid things and don't notice. I think it's because they're just so used to be idiots they don't mind." Kiba said.

"HEY!" Naruto and I exclaimed at the same time with anime veins on our foreheads. "Last time I check that idiot beat you in battle!" I said and pointed at Naruto.

"Yeah! Hey, wait a minute! I'm not an idi-" Naruto said until Kiba spoke up.

"Shut up. The enemy can probably hear us now." Kiba said to us, both Naruto and I shut up.

"I feel honored that a mutt like you can smell me out." A voice said to us. "Actually, both of us do." We all stopped to see one of the Sound Four standing under a branch. It was Two Heads.

"I have one of the sharpest noses out there. Of course I can smell you." Kiba said seriously, Two Heads just chuckled darkly.

"Oh please, there are far greater people out there then you. In fact, you're nothing compared to us." One head from Two Heads sneered with a smirk on his face.

"If you compare him with a banana though, he's definitely something." I said seriously which caused one of the two heads to sweat drop.

"You're the biggest moron I have ever met." One of the two heads said.

"Don't let my sexiness intimidate you, it happens to a lot of people." I said and Shikamaru face palmed.

"I should have known you would have said something stupid." He said while shaking his head from side to side.

"The others may have let you guys past, but we won't. We have real strength." One of the heads said and held up an arm to flex. "You're not going to even live when we're done with you."

"Me! Me! Me!" I said while raising my hand in air. "YES! MY DRAMATIC MOMENT!" I said and flipped my hair very dramatically. "Real strength isn't in power. You get real strength when you fight for people that are precious to you."

"Oh really? You want to test that out?" One of the heads said with a sick smirk and cracked his knuckles.

"She might not want to, but I will." Kiba said and stepped in front of me. "I have to prove you wrong."

"My hero!" I exclaimed and threw my arms around him.

"M-Mika! Let go of me so I can fight!" Kiba exclaimed and tried to wiggle me off. "I've been itching for a fight for a while now." I quickly stopped hugging him.

"You might want to get that checked." I said and wrinkled my nose.

"Come on brat, let's fight then." Two Heads said with a smirk.