Just A Normal Day In The Village...Sorta...

It was the day after the premelaries, most people would rest today. Nope, not Naruto and I. After a quick night sleep we were running around the village.

"I'm starved! You want to get some ramen?!" Asked Naruto looking at me.

"SHIZ! I forgot I made Kankuro buy me ramen! Peaceskies Naruto!" I said face palming myself, waving him good bye and running away from a confused Naruto.

I barely made it to Ichiraku in time. Okay, maybe I was five minutes late.

"You're late!" Said Kankuro who poked me in the shoulder.

"I got lost on the path of life." I said like Kaka-Sensei, this caused Kankuro to sweat drop.

"Uh...well I guess we should eat then." He said, and we sat down.

"What would you young love birds like?" Asked Ayame, Kankuro blushed.

"No, you see-" I cut him off.

"Aww! How'd you know?! Is it our sexual tension we give off? People tell me that we often give that vibe." I said, Kankuro freaked out and took my hand off him. Ayame cracked up.

"We're not dating! And uh... surprise us." He said looking at the ground, I pinched his cheek.

"Aww, you shy being around a sexy chick like me? Don't worry, I would be nervous too." I said, this caused him to get a vein on his head.

"Shut it! Please! I am ten times more sexy then you!" He said.

"Pssssh! PUH LEASE HONEY! I'm so sexy I turned Sasuke straight!" I said striking a pose.

"Well i'm so sexy I turned him back to being gay!" He said striking a pose too. Then things got quiet...

.............................

............................

.............................

"So..you're..uh..um..gay?" I asked trying to contain my laughter, Kankuro blushed shaking his head like mad.

"NOOOOO!!!!! AGH! I'm not gay!" He said banging his head against the table.

"Your ramen is ready." Said Ayame handing use BBQ and pork ramen.  We thanked her and started eating. I grabbed the chop sticks and put one in each hand.

Yes, I know i'm using them wrong. So far this is how i've been using them and no one has noticed.

"You know you're using those wrong." Said Kankuro looking at me with a face that said "Are you really that stupid?"

Okay scratched that, some one has noticed.

"Yep!" I said and started digging in my ramen. I heard Kankuro sigh, then he took the chop sticks out of my hands and put them in one.

"Okay, just like this." He said, showing me how to use them with his hand. I tried grabbing a few noodles with them and sighed, then I put one in the other one and started eating.

"Baka!" He said, stopping me again and putting the other chop stick in my right hand.

"What?! I was eating them fine the way I was!" I stated annoyed.

"You need to stop using them like a stupid little kid!" He said.

"Maybe I want to eat my ramen like a stupid little kid! Have you thought of that!" I said looking at him, he anime fell.

"Since i'm such a nice person i'm going to teach use how to use chop sticks. Didn't your parents teach you this?" Kankuro asked looking at me, I rolled my eyes.