A Pure Load Of Sexiness!

"... You'll be a fool your whole life. If you insist on being a fool though, then I should help you so you don't die." I heard a voice say. My eyes were heavy, but I lifted them up to see Pervy Sage and Naruto in a hospital room. It was around in the morning judging from the sunlight, or at least before noon. Then I looked around, I saw that I was in a hospital bed across from Naruto.

Sasssy me: You do realize that pip squeak is about to go off on his journey right?

"Woah!" Loudly, I said and got both of their attentions.

"Mika you're awake!" Excitedly, Naruto said with a smile. "You passed out and missed it! Gaara destroyed that guy! But since your chakra was so low and you were so worn out, you had to be put in the hospital and we become roommates! Also, Pervy Sage just agreed to take me on a journey to train to get Sasuke back!"

"I'm going to miss you man!" Dramatically, I began to tear up.

"I'll miss you too!" Naruto said, his eyes widened and he turned to Pervy Sage. "Can we take Mika with us too?!"

"No! You barely agreed to let me take you! No way I'm going to take someone who called me their dad and made you my wife!" Pervy Sage said stubbornly and crossed his arms in an X formation.

"Stupid Pervy Sage." Stubbornly, Naruto muttered under his breathe and crossed his arms.

"It's okay Naruto, I have to stay here to catch up in all the Academy work I missed and also train with Kaka-Sensei. It's going to be fun with the few sexy ideas I have." Evilly, a grin spread across my face at the thought of my future plans with Kakashi Sensei. "I promise, he will definitely be in for an adventure."

"I'm going to check Naruto out of the hospital then." Pervy Sage said while he got off of the window sill and walked towards the door.

"What about me?" I asked with chibi eyes.

"No way." He said, and I sank low in my bed with a sad aura around me. The door shut and Naruto looked toward me with an excited smile on his face.

"I'm going to learn so many awesome jutsus! When I come back, you'll see how much stronger I've gotten." He said to me excitedly. "Then I'll get Sasuke back too!"

"You mean we." I corrected him as I straightened up.

"This is something just between Sasuke and-" Naruto tried to explain, but I cut him off.

"He's my fat cat. He's your rival. He's Sakura's love interest. He's Kaka-Sensei's younger self. He was something to each of us on that team, not just yours. This is going to be a team effort." Seriously, I said to Naruto. "Besides, you don't want to feel my wrath. Just ask Pervy Sage about a woman's wrath and he will tell you all about it."

Naruto was silent, but a grin broke out across his face. "You're right. No way I want to see you when you're mad."

"Exactly, I'm worse then you when Sasuke got you knocked up. You're pregnant man mood swings were terrifying!" Dramatically, I buried my face into the blankets for a second, then lifted my head. "My sexiness could barely handle it!"

"How come I always hear you talking about your sexiness." A voice said from the door way. Both Naruto and I looked to see Kakashi Sensei.

"He just admitted it! I'm a sexy sexy beast and Kaka-Sensei just admitted it!" Excitedly, I exclaimed and jumped up. Thankfully I had on a hospital gown. Bandages were around my arms and some on my legs. "I'm a bit shocked you would say that about your student though." I winked at him too. Sensei just sighed at me and looked at Naruto.

"I heard you were going to be off on a journey to train soon." He said to Naruto, who's eyes widened in awe.

"News got around that quick?!"