Mika! The Konohamaru hero! :D

It's been a few days since we've been back at the village, and Sasuke is training like crazy. I think it's because he noticed how strong Naruto is. Naruto and I have been eating tons of Ichiraku ramen. I've never had it, but as soon as I took my first bite I was addicted to it.

"I guess I don't owe you a favor anymore." Said Naruto smiling.

"Oh, nope. You still owe me a favor." I said eating some ramen. Just the perfect noodles!

"WHAT?! I'M SURE THIS COUNTS AS A FAVOR!" He yelled in shock.

"Nope, this is just a gesture of kindness you're doing here." I said smirking, Naruto anime fell while the cook and the girl sweat dropped.

"Well, i'm done." I said pushing my third bowl back.

"I guess I am too." Said Naruto finishing his fifth. He quickly paid and then we walked away. I then saw Konohamaru being strangled by Kankuro. Naruto looked like he was about to explode. That would actually be cool, just explode into confetti. Like POOF! confetti for everyone!

"HEY! DON'T YOU DARE KEEP STRANGLING HIM!" Yelled Naruto then he ran over to Kankuro.

"Naruto, no need to yell, i'm pretty sure they heard you." I said. Then I looked at Kankuro, how does he do his makeup? Better yet, how does he manage to pull it off?

"This punk yours?" Asking Kankuro looking at us.

"YEP! He has the hots for me though, so it's a little awkward teaching him." I said, then Konohamaru tried saying "No" but it came out like "oohfd", don't ask how I knew that.

"I can see why." Said Kankuro smirking. Not exactly the Sand Village dude I wanted to be hit on by but okay..

"Just fork him over." I said.

"Maybe, if you give me a kiss." He said smirking more. THIS ISN'T IN THE SCRIPT!!!!

"I'LL BEAT YOU GUYS UP IF YOU DON-" I cut Naruto off by putting my hand over his mouth.

"Naruto, with the current state you're in you won't be able to beat any of these guys. Especially the one in the tree." I said looking at Gaara in the tree, he looked shocked to see that I noticed. Or maybe it's because I remember this episode so well..

"Ha! Even your own team mate says you can't beat us!" Said Temari.

"Naruto i'm going to explain this quick on why they're here. For the chunin exams." I said smiling with my teeth showing. Then Naruto anime fell.

Quickly a shrunken was throwing near Kankuro causing him to let go of Konohamaru. I quickly caught him before he fell to the ground.

"Don't bother them." Said Sasuke. Oh yeah.. I forget he randomly comes out of no where.

"HERE!" I said tossing Konohamaru to Naruto then going right next to Gaara.

"Gaara, I have a proposition for ya. Three way marriage. You, Rock Lee, and me." I said smiling.

"No." He said coldly, I anime fell.

WHY GAARA WHY?! MY TRUE LOVE!!!!!!

"Guys, we better go." Said Gaara giving Sasuke a cold look.

"The Leaf are weaker then I thought." Said Temari laughing then turning around.

Quickly out of no where Kankuro is behind me. "You wanna go on a date?" He asked smirking.

"HOLY SHIZ! RAPIST! RAPIST!" I yelled. Seriously, when did Kankuro become such a flirt?! Then he put a hand over my mouth.

"I'll see you later." He said winking at me and jumped down to Temari.

"Mika, we better go." Said Sasuke grabbing my arm.

'Hell no! I need to give that dude flirting advice! If he does that to every girl they will think he's a rapist!" I yelled pointing at Kankuro.

"Hn.." He said.

"Hn...hn...hn..." I said mocking him.

"Don't mock me." He said.

"Don't mock me."

"Mika shut up!"

"Mika shut up!"

"I'm a loser."

"Sasuke you're a loser." Mwuahaha! Out smarting Uchicha! His eye twitched. I quickly jumped off the branch and hid behind Naruto.

"Naruto! I think Sasuke is really pmsing right now!" I said anime crying.

"You Leaf people are far to weak to even fight us." Said Kankuro and he started walking away. Oh only if he knew what was inside Naruto....

"Gaara!" I yelled and he turned around. "My offer still stands anytime!" I said smiling. I will get him. Then he turned away and kept walking.

"Naruto! How about we go train!" I said, grabbing him by the collar and dragged him towards a training ground.

"Brother Naruto! I will save you from that crazy lady!" Said Konohamaru running after him then tripping on his scarf.

"Sasuke, you can come too if you won't just go into your emo corner and ignore us!" I said and kept walking.

"Besides! You don't want to be like Kakashi Sensei with your porn books!" I yelled behind me, that made Sasuke start walking with us.

The power of one person peer pressure. >:D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kankuro: You wrote a real short chapter, made me look like a player.

Temari: She made me look like I was an evil mean school girl.

-Both of them glare at me-

Me: Psssh, you people crazy.

Mika: YOU MADE GAARA TURN ME DOWN!

Me: I didn't make him...

Mika: O.o

Me: By the way, I know you guys are thinking "Why didn't Gaara just kill her? Will he kill her?" and to answer your question no he will not. Sorry that it's cliche, but Mika is in love with him and is the main character of this fan fiction. I can't just kill off the main character, so she will keep living no matter how much some people probably want her dead because she talked to Gaara. Don't worry, Gaara won't suddenly fall in love with her, pick her up bridal style and say "Hey babe, I just realized i'm insanely in love with you so let's go far away and make lots of babies." He won't do that. It will take him a loooong time for him to even get use to her a bit.

Hope you guys liked it! :D