Forcing Naruto into a special favor. :3

Get your head out of the gutter!

No no no no no! NO! The title doesn't mean anything dirty (perverted people :3)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went to sleep and woke up the next morning looking for something to wear.

Dang it I have nothing!

I quickly just changed into the clothes I first wore when I came here. I really needed to go clothes shopping.

I know just the perfect person to go shopping with. :3

I quickly sprinted to Naruto's house and broke down the door.

"NARUTO UZAMAKI! YOU OWE ME A FAVOR!" I yelled, looking for him.

I found him on his bed trying to hide under the sheets.

"Hmm... I wonder where Naruto is.." I wondered aloud.

"Hehe, you can't find me." He said giggling. I was officially creeped out after hearing a guy giggle.

"BAKA!" I yelled and hit him on his head.

"UGGGH! WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" Poor Naruto, I woke him up from his beauty nap.

"You owe me a favor, and since you owe me a favor you are going to take me shopping for more clothes." I said smiling.

"What?! Since when do I owe you a favor?!" He asked loudly.

"A certain somebody got you out of a trap, TWICE!" I said. "Come on, I'll even make breakfast, but then you'll just owe me another favor."

"Nooo! Just go to the kitchen and wait a second, I have to get changed okay?" He said giving in.

Mwuahahahaha. >:3

A minute later he came out. He grabbed my wrist and we were running to the shopping part of town.

"So uh...um...what do you...well...umm...." He said, I swear this boy really knows how to make things pretty awkward.

"Simple, we're going to shop for some clothes for me! With your money!" I said smiling and marching off to a store. Naruto anime fell and was in tears.

"All my money..gone....my pride.....also gone..." He said in despair.

"Oh man up, this will only take a little while." I said smiling.

Within twenty minutes I managed to buy enough outfits, and Naruto managed to lose half of his money.

"You were lucky I didn't go into a fancy shmancy store, I could of had you bank rupt." I said.

"At least I have enough money for ramen!" He said smiling.

"Naruto? Mika?" I heard a voice, then a bark.

"OH DOGGIE I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" I said grabbing Akamaru hugging him like crazy.

"His name is Akamaru." Kiba said meekly.

My eyes went chibi and I was lost.

"AWWW!!! AKAMARU!!!!!" I said rubbing his head. "Wait, I didn't get your name last time."

"Oh, Kiba. Better remember it because I'm going to become a top notch ninja." He said cocky and smiling.

"Not as tough as me, I'm going to become Hokage!" Naruto butted in.

Hehe, he "butted" in. Hehehe... butt... :3

"I could beat you up any time, any day." Kiba said smiling. I was off to the side just smirking to myself.  Oh if only he knew about his future defeat.

"No way! Believe it!" Yelled Naruto.

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP OR ELSE I'M GOING TO BREAK OUT INTO SONG!" I yelled pretty dang loud cause it caused all of the other people to stop and stare.

"Okay..." They both said quietly.

"How about we go get some ramen? It's on Naruto!" I said smilling.

"I'm in!" Kiba said and Akamaru barked.

"Me to- hey wait a minute!" Naruto protested but Kiba and I were already sprinting towards the Ichiraku Ramen.

"AAAAAGGGHH!" He yelled then tried to catch up with us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am well aware of this being a filler, I just really wanted to put this chapter in. ^.^

Comment if ya like. (:

Peaceskies!