Naruto And Sakura! My Own Personal Cheer Leaders! :D

After I attempted trying to hook up with Gaara and agreed to a date with Kankuro I decided to open the scrolls. When I opened them Iruka popped out.

"IRUKA SENSEI!" I yelled tackling him into a hug.

"MIKA!" He yelled surprised.

"Didn't you miss me?! Guess what! I met Kabuto who is a certain pedophiles sex slave, and I also gave Sakura and Naruto the talk!" I said smiling, he sweat dropped.

"That's...um.. wonderful I guess. Well congrats on passing!" He said sticking out a thumb and smiling.

"Naruto and the others are asleep, so shhh!" I said putting my finger to my lips signaling he should be quiet.

"Okay, well I'll get to see you guys soon!" He said smiling, he must mean the premalaries.....

FUDGE! I HAVE TO FIGHT SOMEBODY!

Then he poofed away. I decided to take a kitty nap until some idiot wakes me up, so I fell asleep dreaming about Gaara.

I woke up to some idoit poking my face, I grabbed the finger and squeezed it to death.

"AHH! THE POWER OF YOUTH! MY FINGER!" I heard a cry...hmm... I wonder who that could be.. :3

"Don't. Wake. Me. Up." I said grumpily, then I let Rock Lee's finger go.

"Sorry Mika-chan! I thought you would wake up much more easily!" He said.

"Don't worry about it." I said smiling, then my face turned dark. "Just don't do that again or else i'm going to find a way to take away your power of youth."

"Nooo! Please don't!" Said Rock Lee crying a river of tears. I then sat up, I saw Naruto right next to me just waking up.

"Morning Naruto!" I said smiling, then Naruto looked really confused.

"MIKA! WHY DID YOU SLEEP NEXT TO ME?! WAIT! AM I DADDY NOW?! BELIEVE IT!" He yelled running around like crazy, Sakura hit him and soon he was on the ground crying and rubbing a bump on his head.

"NARUTO! DON'T BE AN IDOIT AND YELL STUFF LIKE THAT!" She said, we made eye contact and I smiled.

"Everybody line up!" Say Hayate. We all lined up in our groups facing him while he explained the premelaries. Then he said if you're in no condition to fight then you should quit, Kabuto and a few others quit. I looked over and saw that the mist dude that I tickled earlier didn't quit, I think it's because I kind of pissed him off earlier...

"Sasuke you're in no condition to fight!" Yelled Sakura in a whisper.

"Shut up! I can fight!" He said.

"But Sa-" I cut her off to save her the trouble.

"Sakura, he won't quit no matter how much you want him to. He's a fighting machine right now." I said, then she nodded and looked at the ground.

"All of you go up to the rails so you can watch the matches, a medic will get you after a match if needed." Said Hayate, then he coughed for a minute straight. Soon names were flying across the match maker, ew.. sounds like a dating website...

I looked up at the screen and it said

Kyo Kenchi

vs

Mika Tanaka

Son of a mother goose! It's the hidden mist dude from earlier!

"GO MIKA!" Yelled Naruto who was right beside me. I got on the railing and about jumped over when I looked at Kakashi.