Fighting against Haku and using a special jutsu! CHA!

Don't mind the rating on it, wattpad must have put it there cause now I can't change it back to just anybody. I feel like such a dare devil having it "Parents Strongly Cautioned" xD

This dedication is for a certain some one who fanned me. My first ever fan. ^.^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YES!

Naruto and I finally mastered walking up the tree! It took us days, and nights to get it too! I was pretty glad we stayed out long like that cause I got to meet Haku. He's so cute and innocent, i'm tempted to mess it all up. :3

FLASH BACK!

"Wake up...wake up..." Said Haku shaking us. Naruto bolted right up while I on the other hand slapped Haku's hand away.

"You don't want to wake her up, she's punch you so far you'll break a tree." Said Naruto.

"Oh..I see.." He said. Then they had their being strong talk, blah blah blah pink dresses just look good on me, blah blah blah i'm actually a guy, blah blah blah.

"Mika...wake up... we have to go back now.." Said Naruto shaking me a little. I punched him so hard I heard two trees snap. Well I decided to be fully awake so I could see Haku.

Wow.

Sham Wow.

"Who ever you are, you look really cute." I said and Haku blushed. Haku just has that whole innocent look going for him. I looked over and saw Naruto laying on the ground.

"Come on Naruto, we have to go back! We can't just lay around." I said.

"YOU WERE THE ONE WHO WAS ASLEEP!" He yelled.

"Blah blah blah." I said, then I decided to take this one opportunity. I hugged Haku. "Sorry, i'm a hugger." Haku managed to blush even more.

Poor Haku... at least I got to hug him before he dies. :3

END OF FLASH BACK!!!!!!

Right now we're on the bridge for the battle. Guess who's in Haku's ice dome thing? Yep, you guessed it! Sasuke and I. Ew...

"NARUTO! MAYBE YOU CAN BREAK IT FROM THE OUTSIDE" I yelled. Next thing I know he's coming inside the dome.

"YOU IDIOT! IF HAKU DOESN'T KILL YOU THEN I WILL!"  I yelled shaking him.

"Mika i'm sorry!" He said anime crying.

"Not that sorry since you still did it." I said.

"The girl is right. You should have just stayed outside." Said Haku. Right now he doesn't look that innocent... I anime fell.

Soon he started throwing the needles again.

"OW! DUDE WHAT THE HELL DID WE DO TO YOU!" I asked.

"Mika! Shut up! He's the enemy!" Said Sasuke.

"Hn.." I said. Sasuke lost it and tried to tackle me.

Haku sweat dropped. "Well.. looks like it won't be that hard to kill you guys.." He said.

"It's on! I don't care how innocent you looked earlier! We're going to kick your butt!" I said.

"Yeah!" Pipped in Naruto.

"I'd look to see you try." Said Haku. Then he threw more needles. Soon one the back of my neck.

I quickly took it out before it could take effect. I am not blacking out again in the middle of a good fight!

Think Mika...think... you need a plan...GOT IT!

"NARUTO! SASUKE! COME HERE!" I yelled. Soon they came over here and we started my plan.