Time For The Test... Or Popcorn...

Well most of us scattered anyways, except Naruto.

"I'm going to get one of those bells! Believe it!" He said and charged at Kakashi.

I knew for a fact that Naruto was going to get his butt kicked, so I got some popcorn to watch. Don't judge, I had the buttery kind.

Naruto did the shadow clone jutsu and tried to get Kakashi.

Kakashi Sensei dodged, and then he did something horrifying.

"1000 YEARS OF DEATH!" He said and jabbed Naruto in the butt. Naruto was air born!

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT WAS....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PRICELESS!!" I said on the ground laughing.

"Mika, never laugh so loud or you enemy can easily track you." I heard his voice out of no where.

I turned around and was face to face with him.

Sassy me: You're screwed. :3

I tried to jump away from him but he easily caught my wrist. There goes doing any kind of jutsu.

I got out a kunai, oh wait! I have no idea what to do!

Kakashi pulled down his head band up and I knew he would have his sharingan out. No way I can look into there or else he's gonna put me into some scary as heck genutsu.

I had to think of something because Kakashi Sensei got out his own kunai too.

Sassy me: You're gonna die in a heart beat!

Not helping sassy self.

GOT IT! OPERATION SEDUCE KAKASHI SENSEI!

"Kakkashi Sensei, you wouldn't want to hurt me would you?" I asked with chibi eyes wiggling my eyebrows.

"At first I didn't want to, but after just seeing that I don't think i'll feel bad." He said smiling under his mask. I looked into his eyes. NO WAIT!

Too late.

I saw Naruto in his Sexy Jutsu form.

THE HORROR! OH ALL THE HORROR!

How do I get out of here?!

Think Mika... think...

Either I have to harm myself or I have to focus all of my chakra, which has a great chance of not working.

I stabbed my arm with the kunai and was out of the genutsu and was on the ground. I looked up and saw Sasuke.

"You need help with something?" I asked getting up.

"You were the one who just stabbed their arm to get out of a genjutsu." He pointed out.

"No duh. Come on we should work together to get the bells." I said.

"No way, you'll just slow me down." He said and then ninja jumped away onto a tree.

"Pssssh! Honey PUH LEASE! You wish I was the one who would be slowing you down." I said and snapping my finger in an s form.

I heard Sakura scream. That girl won't get outta that gengutsu for a while...I guess I SHOULD be a nice person and get her out of it.

I went to where I heard her scream. Along the way I saw Sasuke in the ground. Kakashi works fast.

I lightly cut Sakura with my kunai and she was out of the gengutsu.

"Sorry, I don't know any other way to get out of a gengutsu." I said meekly smiling.

"SASUKE!" She said running towards him.

"Oh you're welcome Sakura." I said with my right eye twitching in anger.