HELP! Neji Is On His Man Period!

Up next was Kiba and Naruto's match.

"GO KIBA! GO NARUTO! GOT KIBA! GO NARUTO!" I yelled, they both turned and sweat dropped at me before their match began.

"Pick one side to cheer for Mika!" Yelled Naruto, I got a vein on the top of my head.

"Naruto, that is logically impossible."I stated, he anime fell.

"BEGIN!" Yelled Hayate, then their fight started.

"LET'S ALL GAMBLE! I GOT FIVE HUNDRED ON NARUTO!" I yelled, what? I need money, easy money. :3

"Ha! You're wrong! I got six hundred on Kiba, destiny will prove i'm right." Said Neji, holding out money.

"It's on!" I said smiling, easy money. We shook hands on it and soon the fight was really on. I turned to Shikamaru.

"You're welcome." I said smirking, he easily beat Kin.

"For what?" He asked.

"You knew a lot of her technique from me! If you didn't see me fight her in the forest you might not have won!" I said, okay, maybe I was lying a little... okay a whole lot.

"Oh please, I actually used a jutsu of my own unlike you." He said smirking.

"Hey! I used some brains for it! On both of my matches through this exam!" I exclaimed.

"Okay, maybe you have some smarts for strategy but you really need to learn a jutsu for you to use. You can't just keep lucking out like that." He said, he's right. Even though I do know how later will go, I don't know who I will piss off and make them want to kill me.

"Maybe you're right.... OH WELL! If I die, I die." I stated smiling doing jazz hands. He looked at me and sweat dropped.

"This is going to be a drag to explain..." He said, then started on this small speech. I completely zoned him out and focused on his hair. I wonder if he just uses a type of gel or if it's like Kakashi's and just defies gravity.

"MIKA!" Yelled Choji.

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"Did you hear what Shikamaru said?" He asked, looking me in the eye.

"Maybe... maybe not.." I said quietly looking at the ground.

"Ugh! Troublesome woman! In simple words, you can't take your life lightly because you don't know what will happen!" Said Shikamaru, oh if only he knew.. :3

"No promises." I said smiling while showing my teeth. Then I got bored of them, so I poked Shikamaruo's hair.

"Wh-what are you doing?!" He asked while I poked his hair more.

"SERIOUSLY?! NO GEL?! HOW DO YOU GUYS GET HAIR THAT DOES THAT!" I yelled and anime fell. I sat down with a dark aura around me and started crying.

"Mika-chan! Look at Naruto!" Rock Lee said and pointed to the match. I saw them and Naruto was right in front of Kiba then he......farted.

I died laughing right there. "BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ONLY YOU HAHAHAHAHA NARUTO!" I yelled while clutching my side. Soon Naruto finished him off and won.

"Fork over the money Hyuga!" I said looking at Neji, he took out money and handed it to me.

"YAY! MONEY! NOW I WON'T STARVE!" I yelled kissing the money. Kiba and Akamaru got carried off on a stretcher, then Naruto came up to us.

"GOOD JOB NARUTO! YOU WON ME MONEY! I WON'T STARVE!" I yelled tackling him into a hug, I got a few stares from people. Then I looked at the match maker.