Put Me Against A Jonin He Says....I'll Be Fine He Says...

Shikamaru and Temari quickly jumped back. Then everybody stopped throwing stuff at them so they could see the fight. Temari lunged at him with her fan trying to hit him but he jumped away at the last second and was standing on a branch and started talking about not losing to a woman.

"Mika, you think Shikamaru is going to win right?" Asked Narutu looking at me.

"I think he'll get close, but with his care free personality I don't think he'll win." I said.

"What?! You're doubting him!" Yelled Naruto pointing a finger at me.

"No, she isn't. Temari is definitely going to win this match whether Shikamaru forfeits or she breaks every bone in his body." Said Kankuro joining the conversation, Naruto and I both shuddered at the thought of every bone in the body breaking.

"No way! Shikamaru will definitely win!" Said Naruto pointing to the arena where Shikamaru was busy in a thinking pose.

"What ever makes you sleep at night orange boy." Said Kankuro smirking while Naruto got an anime vein on his head.

"That actually sounds really creepy. Like you're his stalker 'Just whatever makes you sleep at night', wait Kankuro. You don't happen to have a small crush on Naruto do you? Not a normal one though, a creepy 'I watch you sleep at night' crush." I said then Kankuro got an anime vein on his head and Naruto didn't know whether to laugh or to shudder.

"Come on, I took you out on a date and taught you how to use chop sticks so be nice." Said Kankuro glaring at me.

"WAIT! YOU GUYS WENT OUT ON A DATE?!" Yelled Naruto.

"Date, two people just eating ramen together, a girl helping a guy come out of the closet who has feelings for Sasuke. All the same." I said nodding my head then looked back to the fight.

"You know wha.... never mind.." Muttered Kankuro looking back to the fight too.

Temari used whipped her fan and caused another blast heading towards Shikamaru. A kunai came out at her casing her to jump back. Then Shikamaru used his shadow jutsu again, going further then last time. Then Temari started talking about how he waited so the area shadow would get longer so he could get her. She was busy thinking when Kankuro yelled.

"TEMARI! UP!" Yelled Kankuro, Temari looked up to see a small parachute of Shikamaru's jacket hanging in the air.

"SIDE LINE INTERFERENCE!" I yelled punching Kankuro so he got a bump on his head.

"You guys did side line interference during the premalaries!" He said pointing a finger at me.

"How?!" I yelled back.

"Cheering for your team mates!" He said, then I sweat dropped. Kankuro realized how stupid that sounded too so then he soon had a dark aura around him.

"SHIKAMARU KICK HER BUTT!" Yelled Naruto.

"YEAH! DON'T WORRY! EVEN IF YOU STILL LOSE I'M TAKING MY MONEY FROM YOU!" I yelled making Naruto look at me.

"Why does he owe you money?" Asked Naruto looking confused.

"Once upon a time there was a girl who had a broken window because she punched a Pervy Sage through it. Then winter came and it got very cold in the house, so she had to take a risk gambling so she could win some money to save the orphanage! It was all for the children!" I said looking into a sunset crying.

"But it's not winter and there's no orphanage." Pointed out Naruto making me get an anime vein on my head.

"It was suppose to add dramatic effect!" I said pouting, then I turned back to the arena hearing Kankuro whisper something to Naruto.