Great Job Sasuke, Just Go And Knock Up Naruto

"Why am I the only one that's cleaning the river?" I asked and I stabbed a piece of garbage and put it in my bag. "I'm not even going to get paid for this mission!"

"Because, you terrorized one of the village children when you said that you did their dad." Kakashi Sensei said in a bored voice and flipped to another page in his Icha Icha Paradise book.

"So it's okay for that little kid to have been a jerk to Naruto and I, but when I do it back I have to get punished?!" I exclaimed as I stabbed more garbage.

"You're older, you have to be the more mature one. You're going to turn fourteen next month, you have to grow up." Kaka-Sensei said in a bored voice and kept reading.

"Says the guy who reads porn books." I said and wrinkled my nose.

"They are for a mature audience." He said defensively.

"Booty. Booty. Booty. Booty. This store sells booty. Butt cheeks. Booty-" I sang until I got cut off.

"You get on my case for perverted things?" Kaka-Sensei asked with a raised eye brow.

"Pretty much, yeah." I said with a stupid grin and he sighed. "You'll redefine what it means to have a fanny pack!" I exclaimed in a singy-songy voice and pointed at Kaka-Sensei.

"Please stop singing and keep working. The longer you stall, the more I have to stay here and watch you." Sensei said and sighed.

"How come you have to stay here and watch me?" I asked as I stabbed more garbage. I had made it into a game to see how much garbage I could fit onto the stick until either the stick broke or I couldn't put anymore on.

"You're not trusted to be alone," I anime fell at that. "Also because you're a genin so you need supervision. You're just lucky your foot healed quickly and you only need to have special bandages on it. You should be thankful that your teammates carried you, because if you would have had walked on your foot you would have been on bed rest for quite a while."

"Yeah, yeah. Hey, we should go for ramen after this." I said with an instant grin on my face when I thought of the idea.

"Sure, thanks for offering to pay for me too." Kakashi said and my eyes widened.

"No way! I'm not even getting paid for this!" I exclaimed in protest.

"What's that? You're even offering to pay for the tip too? Well, since you insist." Kakashi said with an innocent eye closed smile on his face.

"Dang you Kakashi!" I exclaimed and stabbed a piece of garbage. "I hope you know that I'm imagining that this garbage is your hair." Then I took a kunai out and cut it. He just sweat dropped at me.

"Interesting way to be mad at me."

"Thank you. I've been told I'm an interesting person." I said and cut the garbage more.

"Has Sasuke seem different lately?" Kakashi asked me with his eyes narrowed at me. "Don't lie either, I'll know if you're lying."

"Yeah, it's because he's on his man period though. You know, his time of the month." I explained as I put the garbage in the garbage bag on my back.

"Ah. I see." Kakashi said, by his voice it was obvious he was interested then.

I had a decision to make. I could have either let the series go on like it's supposed to, or tell Kakashi that Sasuke seems as if he's going ot leave. It was a difficult decision since Naruto cared about Sasuke so much and so did Sakua along with Kaka-Sensei. The question was, did I care about the Uchiha on his man period?