Sasuke, For The Last Time He's Mine.

"Naruto, Shikamaru, Mika, you guys get out of the arena so Sasuke can fight." Said Kaka-Sensei, I looked around and saw that Naruto dragged Shikamaru down with him.

"It wasn't my idea to come down here you know." Said Shikamaru pointing to Naruto.

"Shikamaru, fork over my money." I said walking up to him looking him square in the eyes and he sighed.

"I didn't have it before, what makes you think I have it now? Troublesome woman..." He grumbled.

"Okay, how about now?" I asked.

"No."

"Now?"

"No."

"Noooooooooow?" By then Shikamaru's left eye was twitching uncontrollably along with an anime vein. Kakashi hit my head causing a bump to form on it.

"Ow!" I said rubbing my bump crying a river of tears.

"Guys, go back to the box. Mika, stop being an idiot." He said plainly, causing me to get an anime vein.

I was about to tackle him when Naruto and Shikamaru were holding me back. Soon we were on the stairs walking back to the contestant box, we heard some talking. We looked to see some guys talking to Gaara, we tried hide good enough so they wouldn't notice us and we could see what would happen. Soon Gaara used his sand burial jutsu and killed them flat out. Gaara passed by us, unaware that we were even on the stairs. He was to busy fighting with his beast.

"D-d-did you s-see that?" Asked Naruto shaking and stuttering, looking around he realized all of us were.

"Yeah...he's going to murder Sasuke." Said Shikamaru, then Naruto's eyes widened.

"Shikamaru is right, Sasuke is screwed." I said nodding my head.

"We got to stop them!" Yelled Naruto, grabbing both of us and dragging us towards Kakashi. Soon Naruto was in-front of Kakashi explaining how he's going to die.

"Guys, I have been training Sasuke for a month. Have some faith in him." He said.

"It's all out of our hands now." I said looking at Sasuke pummeling Gaara's sand.

"GO SASUKE!" Yelled Naruto.

"GO GAARA YOU SEXY BUNS OF STEEL!" I yelled then quickly covered it right after. Shikamaru and Kakashi sweat dropped at me, while Naruto anime fell.

"That's the first thing that comes to your mind...?" He asked sweat dropping.

"I can't help it! Hormones are cruel to a person ya know!" I huffed then turned back to the battle.

Gaara made a clone of himself with sand and Sasuke was busy using his tai jutsu to fight it. Soon that's all that was happening, just Sasuke beating up Gaara's sand. Looking around I noticed everybody was tuned in to the fight. I looked into the arena and saw that Sasuke used his chidori making Gaara bleed.

"I'M BLEEDING!" Gaara yelled and the whole crowd was silent. I saw Kabuto "healing" Hinata, quickly a bad idea popped up in my head and my body went without my permission. Next thing I know I kicked Kabuto so far his back his the side wall.

"Mika! What was that for?!" Kiba yelled at me.

"That dude in the mask isn't an ANBU!" I said.

"Wait, what?!" Kiba yelled then Kabuto lunged at me with a kunai in his hand making me quickly jump up to dodge.

"Guys, we're in big trouble." I said as soon as I saw Gaara in the ball and feathers falling. I grabbed Hinata and quickly jumped to Kaka-Sensei.

"Kakashi, protect her!" I said focusing my chakra on me so I wouldn't fall under the genjutsu. Soon I heard clattering and I knew I wasn't under the genjutsu. I opened my eyes to see sound ninja throwing kunais at Leaf Ninja.