Team Mika Is So Sexy *wink wink*

It had been a week since the mission with Naruto and Ino. Tsunade suspiciously eyed Naruto and I when we said it was a success. She was shocked when Ino confirmed it. Naruto was doing his own missions going in and out of the village, so was Ino, while I was stuck in the village doing crappy missions.

"Thank the holy ghost I'm done." I said and whipped some pretend sweat off of my eye brow. "It's only been a week, that means Naruto is going to leave soon." Realization spread across my face when I realized I had very little time left with Naruto.

"Mika! Gaara's in trouble!" A voice called from a distance. Right away, I darted towards where the voice was. Swiftly, I tackled Shikamaru down to the ground.

"WHERE IS HE?!" I yelled and shake Shikaramu who's eyes were shut tightly. "TELL ME MAN!"

"I'm sure if you let go of him he would tell you." Kiba said to me from the side, a playful grin on his face. I jumped when I saw that he was there, along with Ino, Choji, and Rock Lee.

"When did you guys get there?" I asked with wide eyes.

"We've been here the whole time." Ino pointed out and I sweat dropped.

"Get off of me troublesome woman." Shikamaru said to me and pushed me off. He got off and patted the dirt off of his clothes. "I said that because I knew it would get you here, but Gaara could be in danger. Right now he and his siblings are going after to find a student of his that has been captured. The Leaf Shinobi are going to assist. I'm supposed to be getting all of the Genin that are going to go on this mission with us, but I can't find Naruto."

"Here, let me help." I said as I stood up. "OH NARUTO! I HAVE A FREE RAMEN COUPON FOR ICHIRAKU RAMEN! I'M ALSO SHIRTLESS!" Loudly, I yelled in a singy-songy voice. Shikamaru face palmed himself.

"No way he's going to-" Shikaramu began, but got cut off by a voice.

"Mika! Where's the coupon?! You better have a shirt on!" Naruto yelled as he ran towards us with his eyes covered. Many people were tripped while others scrambled to get out of the way.

"Right here baka, and Mika does have her shirt on." Shikamaru said to him and Naruto uncovered his eyes.

"Hey! Where's the ramen cou-" Naruto got cut off by Shikamaru.

"We have no time to waste. We're going on a mission to assist the Sand Siblings. Every moment means something. So everybody get your stuff and go the main gate in five minutes. Mika, don't pack a pillow this time." Shikaramu said to us, we all nodded, and scattered to our houses.

At my apartment, I barged in and began to quickly pack. Inside of my bag was a giant shruniken, paper bombs, medicine, wrap, more kunais, and just to spite Shikamaru I put in a pillow. I quickly put my tool pouch on my leg and a fighting outfit on.

"Gaara, no way they're going to hurt either you or your student." I said to myself with a grin and ran out the door. In a flash, I arrived at the main gate. There was Rock Lee, Shikamaru, Choji, Kiba, Shino, and Ino there.

"Wait for me!" Naruto exclaimed as he ran up to us. He breathed heavily as Shikamaru began to talk.

"We are Team Return the Favor." He said and everybody sweat dropped.

"What a lame name." Naruto muttered under his breathe.

"I think we should change the name to Team Mika Is So Sexy." I said and Shikamaru sweat dropped at me.

"These guys helped us during the Sasuke incident. So we are simply returning the favor. We are going to be two man cells to help the Sand Siblings. Though, I expect no casualties from you guys. Let's go." He said, and just like that we were off. A while into the forest, Shikamaru assigned the two man cells. "All will be two man except one, which will be a three man cell. Ino you're with me."