Chapter 34: Ace's Tale ~Noah, Angela, Rhuifen~

November passed quickly. After that disastrous thing that happens to us settled, we finally able to enjoy our vacation. Originally, we were planning to visit The Ethervizh Kingdom again but with so many things that need to be done, we decided to delay the visit. They come to visit us in exchange. Not only to meet Kii and Aoi but also to attend our big events.

There is Nii-sama and Midori engagement party which I am glad to announce that it went nicely. Also, mine and Kii's wedding that soon will be held. Kii's father decided to invite Uncle Ra and his family, including the King himself in honour of Kii's Mom for the wedding discussion. It was the right decision as they seem very happy to be included, especially Aunt Rose who looks great. If you see her now, you wouldn't believe us if we told you that she has been bedridden for these past years.

Aunt Rose, Uncle Ra, Uncle Romero and Uncle King come to celebrate our happy moments. It was really a blessing. I would like to assume that our relationship with their kingdom is also good.

King Father asked Kii and I if we still want to continue our study or not. As I have said before, the school itself is not that important for us. There is no certification or something similar. The Academy is just a place for nobles heir and heiress to interact. For us to maintain and found a connection.

The material we learn there also no different from what we learn when we were young. The instructors that there are not there to teach us a new thing. They are there to help us control our magic better and to help us perfect our swordsmanship. Not that I said their job is easy. It is hard as hell, you know. They are dealing with nobles brats, after all. And, some of them? Us? Are such spoiled kids that feel as if we/they are in a higher position than the teacher. It was not easy to teach them.

The royal family are different from other nobles family, though. Sometimes, the heirs will no need to finish his study if people around them already acknowledge them for their skills. In dark time in the past, sometimes they even need to leave the Academy to go to war or become a hostage in a potential ally's territory.

We live in a peaceful time. So, for the past decade princes and princesses usually able to finish their time in the academy until graduation. I was a special case, though. Even before all of this happens, the instructors in the Academy already made several reports to King Father saying that they had nothing to assist me anymore. According to King Father, they think that I don't even need to come to the Academy.

My magic is nicely under control. My swordsmanship is excellent and I have a very good reflect in a fight. Their observation from the first time I attended the academy up to now is good. They said even when I was on a quest to subjugate beast, I always able to finish it without getting hurt. Based on that, they think I only need to train and have some experience, maybe to go on a trip to polish my skills.

They have the same opinion about Kii. Because even though Kii is just starting the academy, she already good. Not as good as me, but better even when compared with other graduates student. Of course, she is. Kii has been training with me since she was young, of course, she is good. My training is not the same as their normal training here, it was similar to the training that I did with Luffy and Gramps (minus the fist of love) in my previous life. That is why when I took her away for a break last time, they easily given us permission as they thought we were bored already in the academy and they also think it was a good experience for us to go on a trip.

All of the instructors in the Academy even dubbed us as the strongest couple. Weird, aren't they?

Come to think of it, our rapid development is thanks to Lexy who always went with our crazy training ideas. Whether it was to go to the forest, creating and practising a new magic move, finding and fighting the dangerous beast, all of those wouldn't have been possible had Lexy refused to accompany us. Lexy is great, isn't he?