Chapter 2 : Ace's Tale ~Thank you~

"Er..." I thought. "what do you mean has been lived?"

"let me tell you the rest of the story to make you easier to understand it"

I nodded my head

"This life, or should I said timeline? is going to be resetted in a few years. As I said this life has been lived before. The people that had had life this life made some gracious mistakes that made an innocent being suffer so much. The pure being that never get the love it's deserves. It punished for the crime it did not make, it blamed for something it did not know, they took everything that ever matter to it until it died, alone, lonely just because someone thinks that it was a criminal, a being with a dark heart that deserves to be punished. It was a being that I was not able to save."

He said hoarsely. I can feel his sorrow in every sound he makes. It made me wonder what kind of being he is talking about and why was it suffered so much. As if listening to my thoughts (he probably is, my mind supports) he continues.

"It because a human's born to our world with a memory of past live. This human thought that this realm is a game just because its people are similar to the game she was playing in her world. She thinks of herself as a Heroine who deserves to be loved by anyone."

What the hell I thought...

"I know, right" the god sigh.

"well, I don't mind her to thinks this world as a game or anything. The people live in this world are free to think, to live as they like. My only regret that when she noticed the difference between this world and her game world, she did not accept it. She forced the timeline to follow her desires. Even though she already has someone that love her dearly, peers that look up to her, family that can support her and happiness that await for her in the future, she was not satisfied because in her game world everyone loves her and she got everything. Without her knowledge, her foolishness made ripples in the world and by years and years slowly destroyed this world." he finished.

I find it hard to believe an action of one person is enough to destroy the world but again, my action alone is enough to destroy one big strong pirate and create a war. So... Yeah. No comment.

So, I ask instead, if this world was destroyed, why you make me born in this world? I knew it! You hate me, don't you? You want me to suffer!

I don't know whyor how but I feel I can see the God rolled his eyes at me while he said "As I told you. She also created a ripples which allowed me to took you out from your old world and bring you here. What I'm going to tell you before you interupe me was that one of my children there also used the ripples to reach me, it was a very dangerous thing to do, I tell you now. So don't even try, you might die again."

This time I rolled my eyes and told him to get to the point.

"In his last moment he asked a second chance. A chance to start back. To reset the time"

I gasp. No way! Time travel is not real I thought which he replied "so is being reborn " which make sense. Damn!

So are you telling me you make me born here to help him?

"No, I'm telling you this to make you understand the reason why you're able to be born again here not to ask you to do anything for me. I did as far as what I did to bring you back alive, even if it is not in your own world, so you will be able to continue your adventures, Ace. So live your life to the fullest and be free as free as you can be. I know I tell you that you are a memento, but with this timeline resetting, that person also will have a second chance. This time hopefully will be better."

"I admit your life is going to be interlined with them, the one that made a wish, the one with Past life memories like you, and the one that is a memento. But the way how you will interact with them is up to you. I will be watching but I regret that once again I will not be able to help more. It's up to you whether you want to help or not."

I see, I thought.

"Well then, Ace. This is farewell. We won't be able to meet again after this. I give you my blessings. Live, Ace. To the fullest. For yourself, for the people that love you. Still love you until now even after you long gone in your world. For your family. I wish you good luck. Best of luck."

I suddenly feel warm in my heart. The face of Luffy, Sabo, Oyaji, Marco, hell even Gramp and Dadan along with all of my family's face that I left behind flashed in my eyes. I understand. They love me even though I don't deserve them. They fought for me, lose life for me even though I wasn't worth it. I know there is other people that deserves more to have this second chance (like Sabo, for example) but I got them instead. Like hell if I'm going to just let it pass. I will live as I like. I don't care about other, they can try to reset their life as they like or think this is a game as long as they don't ask me to do what they do I won't bother them. I'm a pirate after all not a hero and the God told me to live as I like so that is what I'm going to do.

I beam to the God. No need to tell him my plan, I knew he already know anyway. As The God starting to fade away, sincerely I tell him.

Thank you for giving me this second chance.