Chapter 3 : Ace's Tale ~Growing up again~

My life as a baby is not that exciting but it is better than in my previous life, not that I remember how was my baby day in my last life but yeah. This baby me have many people take cake of him, er me, I meant. I sleep in a nice and comfy bed, big room so big that it make me feel lonely that I wish Luffy and Sabo are here with me. I really really hope that my new parents are not some noble ass like Sabo's parents were. The God said they weren't bad guys, if they were I don't think I can live with them, I might take Sabo's path and run away from home. Yeah, that's a good plan. I might be able to be a pirate again. Honestly, speaking of parents always make me remember and miss Oyaji.

Oh moving on. As I said my life as a baby wasn't that exciting , I only eat, sleep and shit. So let's skip that, yeah?

Years have been passed since the day I spoke to Ether (Or The god in case you forgot him), I'm now have became a 9 years old. Too fast? Well I think it was to long to grow up. Thus 9 years were tough for me. I hate to admit it but I often feel lonely even though there were a lot of people around me. They were not family. They hung around and nice to me not because they like me like Luffy, Sabo and My crew, they were there because of my position. Curse that God! He made me born as a Prince! Yeah, you heard that right a prince! (again) and now is a real prince who has a king Father who is a Real King with a Real kingdom. What the hell!

I still feel as if Sabo is mocking me till now. Well, at least this father is not bad or a demon like my last one, pity that I still don't have mother. Even if she was not dead because of me, somehow I still feel guilty when I am thinking of her. Maybe because a part in my heart will always remember the mother that gave up her life for me in my past life. I'm now is a crown prince even though I'm the youngest child. Because my mother, the queen was not pregnant for long time, my father as the king was pressured to take a concubine. From her he got 1 son too, my elder brother. Rumor has it that once upon a time my big brother was supposed to be the crown prince but since the queen got pregnant and had me, the title was given to me and that made their side hate me so much to the point want to get rid of me, they said. Who know if it's correct or not. If you ask me, I don't care about those title and if big brother wants it I can give it to him anytime. My life goal is to life freely and be as strong as I can so I can have an adventure again. To set sail again. I promise Sabo and Luffy that I will live without regret after all. If I'm in the sea again, then, maybe then it can lessen my longing to be back to Oyaji and the crew. The guilt I feel for dying on them.

Speaking of them, the rumors also said that the reason my father did not have a queen right now is because of that also. He afraid that if big brother's mother become the queen, my position will be in danger. Honesty, I don't think they're bad. Coming from me it was like a praise. I was a pirate. I don't trust people easily. I'm not saying that I trust them, I just feel that they're not bad. We don't interact much but we're not in bad relationship either. K knew my big brother is 2 years older than me and he is a very smart, capable and reliable both in politics and magic (yes, magic. This world has magic instead of devil fruits. Surprise?). He's not really good in sword and fight. It doesn't matter here though, as a prince he bound to have a capable bodyguards protecting him.

Moving on, today is the day I choose a candidate as my fiancee. Yeah, it's special day and it's hard. I never imagined that I would have a woman, let alone a fiancee. Before might be refuse immediately but after living in this world for 9 years and learn how this world work, refusing won't be the best way right now. I am not strong enough to live by myself yet so I still need to live here since this place have the best magic tutor, sword master, and the best food to eat. That's why I still need to wait until I'm sure I'm strong enough. Maybe after I'm 17 again?

Still having a fiancee is gonna be hard. In my past life I have never had interest in women... Or men. My brain too occupied by the thirst of freedom, to escape from his shadow, to find out whether it was okay for me to be born. I might be had an urge or few dream, I'm a man after all, but it was never feel important, beside I was to scared to be like him. I don't want some woman to be like my mother and repeat the same fate as her. I never feel the need to have a woman beside me since I had found a family. They present and they love were more than enough for me. This feel worse when I realized that she (whoever I choose) will be younger than me.... Way way younger than me. I might be appeare as 9 years old but deep down I was not. The grown up me was never interested in women or romance in general, how can the little me right now will now how to choose a woman (well, not really a woman yet right now) that will be suitable for myself? Or so I thought....

I never imagined even in my dream that the day will come, the day that i fall in love.