Chapter 25: Aoi's self monologue ~What? No way!!~

I was killed by my own Uncle. No, really, I was freaking killed by my own Uncle! What? No way!

I feel dizzy. He was, is my own Uncle and he killed me. Darn, my head! Stupid Arzen making me feel like this. That stupid Prince! How did he end up like that anyway? I was sure it was the after effect of time travel, but he seemed not to remember the past at all. Who are you really, Arzen?

Find Kii's notes he said. It will help Kii, he said. Stupid Prince! You forgot to tell me that it will turn my world over as well. Oh, and why the hell you didn't mention that what I know right now will also change, huh? That fucking stupid Arzen never stop giving me a headache! How the hell he manages that even when he was so far away from me?

Kii... 

Kii has been protecting me all this time and in the past too. I never found out before. No wonder he killed me. My uncle killed me. How should I take that?

Kii, a family is you. I don't need a mother if by having her means that I will lose you. You died taking the secret with you. Kii, I thought I love you more, I thought that I was protecting you and making you happy but it was me that was protected, wasn't it? What did I ever do for the world to deserve a sister like you?

Kii, I'm your big brother, I born 11 minutes before you. I should be the one that protected you. 

How did my day turn out like this? It was such a good day this morning. We, (Father, Nii-sama, Nee-sama, and I) come back together from the capital. We were welcomed in our house warmly. We even had a nice talk over lunch. I remembered it clearly.

A few hours ago

"How was your expedition?" Father was asking us.

"Great! The beastmen are fun" I answered him.

"Indeed, it was a nice experience" Nii-sama added with Nee-sama nodded along with him.

"Midori-chan also had a good time?" Mother asked 

"Yes, it was an amazing experience" Nee-sama confirmed.

"Do you think we will able to form an alliance with them, Akai? Father asked

"As long as we are open-minded and don't belittle them, we are fine. They are warm and nice companions when you got to know them more" Nii-sama said with a smile.

"I'm glad to hear that. You're graduating this year, have you thought what will you do before you inherit my title?" Father asked again.

"Yes, I was thinking to gain experience alongside Arren. Maybe I will become his aide. He is always busy and we have the same interests. I am sure it will become a valuable experience for me" Nii-sama answered.

Father nodded satisfied at Nii-sama answer then turning to Nee-sama and I asking the same question.

"I was scheduled to attend the same class as Kii. They say if I am going to be Arren-san future wife I also need to learn and prepare myself about how to be a queen. Thought I still confused as to why I have to do that as Arren-san and Arzen-san never compete about the crown" Nee-sama answer in puzzlement.

I was also wondering about that. I asked Kii but her answer was it  because Arzen is going to be a pirate and go on adventures. What kind of answer is that?

Mother was nodding with a satisfied smile but Father was not satisfied yet it seems.

"They?" he asked

"Kii-chan, Arzen-san and Arren-san. The three of them insist that I also attend the class" Nee-sama confirmed.

"I see. I am glad you got along with them" Father smiled.