Chapter 21: Ace's Tale ~The Beastmen and The King~

I feel like I was finally alive again when we finally outside of the Academy's border. I can't believe that pink thing was able to make this much impact on me. Not good one mind you. Keep bothering Kii like that! She even forcing Kii to admit something that is not true. She sure has no shame. I wonder what would her face looks like if she knows I was the reincarnated one. Not that I'm gonna tell her.

Kii and I rode our horses to leave as far as away from the kingdom. We decided to start our journey to the southeast region. They have many forests and mountains in their territory and we don't even need a permit to pass the border. We had a permit of course. It's real and not forged I tell you. In case you've forgotten, I'm a crown prince after all. I have the authority to make permits.

We've been moving around forests and mountains. We trained and fought beasts. Kii is really amazing. She still wore her cute long-sleeved shirt along with her knees length equally cute skirt complete with ribbons and heels. Yet she still can walk, run and fight easily both when we were in the mountains and forests. I think I've fallen more in love with her.

She did not complain even once. She loves everything she found. What pleased me most maybe the kiss that she always gave me every time I show or bring her to new places that she loves.

Our love adventures are also amazing and I will say that it is also more daring?

I've made love to her in the lake as we bath together. In the forest ground after we fought a hundred goblins. Yes, there are goblins here. Ugly things they are. We did it against a huge tree once and that time when I did her on top of the rock in the waterfall. Ah... It sure was amazing.

I look at Kii who is in the middle of drying her hair with a towel. We were just finished bathing and cleaning ourselves after eating our dinner. She only had a towel wrapped around her. I was still inside of the water.

We found this hot springs hidden inside a cave. We've been bathing and soaking ourselves here all this time. We also found a little space that just enough for us to live in them. This place has become our hideout. This is our secret place. Ah, we could just live here forever. She and I just us in the world. It would be wonderful.

"Kii..." I call.

"Hmm," she said in response.

"I'm hard," I told her.

She looks at me in amusement but said nothing.

"Kii~" I whine.

"I can't do anything if you stay there. I'll be burned by both of you and the spring if we do that there" she said in a sexy voice.

I hurriedly pull myself out of the Onsen and grab her body.

"Kii, I'm so horny right now. I don't think I will last long. Sorry in advance, Huh." I told her while kissing her neck and back shoulder.

I'm not exaggerating. I'm really horny right now. I fondle her breasts hard and play with her nipples. My teeth biting into her skin. She moaned in pleasure which awakens me more.

There is only us here. No one will walk on us. No one will disturb us. I threw her offending towel away. I want to see her fully. Her perfect body. I spread her legs more and rub her entrance with my finger. She moans again. I fondle her more and put my fingers deeper while rubbing myself on her back. I'm getting harder. I can't wait any longer I'm too horny to wait for more.

I pick her up and let her down slowly on me. She moaned loudly and arched her back as I'm finally inside her. I kiss her back and fondle her breasts lovingly as she started to move using her hands as supports. We moved in unison and moaned here and there.