Chapter 10 : Ace's Tale ~I'm not a gentleman~

Remember the pink girl from last time? Yes, her. The weirdo that interuped Nii-Sama's speech. She starts to pop up anywhere I was.

The day after the opening ceremony she dropped from the tree just right in the place I would have been if I wasn't fast enough to dodge. Luckily my instincts about dangerous things isn't dulled. Can you imagine if it does and she dropped on me? It would be hurt as hell. I'm not afraid of being hurt but if I'm hurt then my time with Kii will be short. She would have want me to rest or something. It was lucky really. I don't know what happened to that girl after that. She must be hurt, fallen like that. Not that I'm worry, mind you. I have more important things to do so I hadn't had time to help her. What? You think I'm cruel for just leaving her like that? I don't care. Kii was waiting, I don't want to make her wait by helping some random girl that decided to climb the tree. It was her own fault climbing those trees anyway. If she didn't want to fall she shouldn't have climbed it.

"There was a girl that fallen from the tree on my way here" I told Kii

"Was she okay?" Kii asked me

"Don't know. I left her" I said

Kii looked at me incredulously before she sighed.

"oh, Ace-kun! How could you?Let's go back and help her."

"Nope"

"Nope?"

I shrugged. Pulled her closer. "We don't have much time before Aoi come here to get you. And I haven't get my good morning kiss yet."

"you think a good morning kiss is more important than helping people?" she questioned.

"Yup. It's your good morning kiss after all" I told her as I leaned closer

"My good morning kiss?" she asked again, also step closer to me.

"uh-huh" I said before I kissed her. It's sweet. It's perfect to start the day.

I already forgotten about that girl by the time Aoi ruined our moment.

Then after that she also stumbled upon me again as I came out from my sword training. Again I dodged her and she tumbled down on the floor behind me. I gave her a glance and left. I don't want to stay in the same place with a person who was that clumsy. It would be troublesome. I have some other important things to do, some places to be, someone to see. Yeah, yeah, I shouldn't be like that, I should help her like a gentleman. It's maybe bad for a prince to act ungentlemanly but I'm a pirate not a prince so it was okay. Right?

After that again in cafeteria, in my way to the garden to meet Kii, in the hall before I went to class. Yeah, I dodged and left her each time. But don't you think it was too often to be a coincidence?

Once, Kii told me that a stranger came to her and told her that whatever she had done she wouldn't win against the heroine. She might had changed many things but at the end of the game the heroine will always be the winner. She asked me if I know what is this heroine supposed to be. Well, I'm familiar with the word hero but I'm not sure what the hell is heroine supposed to be. A female version of hero? Nah...

"Kii, haven't Aoi teach you not to talk to strangers?" I told her instead.

"I didn't talk. She didn't given me chance to. She left after warning me that she accepted the challenge"