Chapter 17: Ace's Tale ~Mine~

I kiss her as soon as we are inside our privacy zone. I trap her against the closed door. My hands roaming over her body. I'm already throbing.

"Kii..." I called. 

Her hands that hugging my torso tighten, pulling me closer as She moaned when I lick her neck and suck it.

I work on her button as she did mine. Then before long they were gone.

I kiss her again. She is gorgeous. Her ragged breath, her flushed face, the love bites that starting to form in her body. She is so ravishing. I pulled her to my body.

"Bed. Now" are the only things I can utter. 

"what are we waiting for then?" she asks breathlessly. Playfully.

I pull her then, discarding her bra in the process. My legs hit the bed then I go down with an 'Oomph' bringing her down with me. I blink in confuse for a moment. Did I just fell down? She laughed at my surprised face and kiss me.

God, I can kiss her for eternity.

She kiss my temple, my cheeks my eyes, my jaw, down to my neck and chest.

"Kii..." I moaned.

"yes" she whispered. 

"allow me?" I said. 

"with pleasure" she replied with a smile. 

I lay her down and kiss her again. I messages her breast with one hand, my other hand pulling her underwear off her.

"don't stare too much. I will get embarrassed" Kii said with a blush. 

"can't a man admiring the woman he loves?" I said with a teasing tone. 

"Surely not that much... Oh.." she trails as I lick her belly button.

"Ace-kun..." she gasps

Her moans are always sound like melodies to my ears. I lick her entrance more and suck. Oh Ether, can she even be more sexier than now?

"That's enough, please" she said. 

I pause when I feel her hand touching my arm.

"I want to touch Ace-kun too. It's not fair that Ace-kun is that far away from me" she says again with a sulk.

Oh dear Ether, I'm dying. She's just.... Damn! I lost words. I hurriedly throw off my belt and bottom. When I come for a kiss, she is waiting for me. We kiss like there is no tomorrow. Hands exploring each other body. It's a bliss. She is so damn perfect and she is mine. 

"Kii... Ride me" I tell her, flipping us over. 

"I.. It's... No I can't... I don't..." she stutters. Blushing mad, her eyes wide uncertain. 

I cradle her cheeks, kissing her nose "you'll be fine" I tell her. 

She bites her bottom lip. Slowly, tentatively she lowered herself on me. I moaned. It's feel so damn good. 

"go on, you're doing fine" I told her when she paused to look at me. 

She stares at me as I moaned her name again. Continuing her way down, I can see her sweats sliding on her forehead. She moans as I'm fully inside her. Eyes still on me. Now I understand why she always says don't stare too  much. It's kind embarrassing to be stared that much. And I'm a pirate. I have no shame. Yet her stare is penetrating me, my soul. I shivered. I kinda feel wanted by her.

"Ace-kun is gorgeous" Kii said. 

I blinked. Her eyes looks glossy. She blinked several times as if to get rid of something. Gorgeous? Did she means this body? Or...