Chapter 4

“Shit! This is the place? I’ve been meaning to come down for ages, but never found the time.” Ryan beamed, wandering in slowly, he honestly looked like a kid at Christmas.

“You happy?” I asked, knowing what the answer would be.

“I am fucking ecstatic!” He chuckled, heading off to grab a guitar. Yeah, a guitar shop. They have all sorts of musical stuff in here, mostly guitars, I was going to buy him an awesome guitar strap. But as Dan pointed out it’s probably something he should choose.

“I’m glad.” The Matt-look-a-like was working again.

“Hi there lovely, this the boyfriend?” He greeted.

“It is, Ry you can get whatever. It’s already paid for.” I informed him, he looked at me confused. “We had a nice little chat about it and got things sorted.

“Well, thanks Seb.” Ryan replied, reading the name badge.

“No problem man, a girl brings you Mark Sheehan and the next day Ryan Tedder what else can you do?” He joked, getting a laugh out of Ryan.

“A guitar man, I like it. Not enough of them these days.” I rolled my eyes, bull shit. Every man and his dog can play the guitar. Looks like I am the third wheel today. Fun times. I took a seat and waited for them to finish talking. But they went on and on. I was close to falling asleep. Eventually they returned to the front of the shop, Ryan had a new guitar and a guitar strap in his arms.

“Finished?”

“Don’t sound so happy.” He joked.

“Hey, I just wanted to get back to watch NetFlix.” I justified, as if remembering what his plans were earlier he seemed to move a little quicker.

“Thanks Seb, you’ve been a massive help.” I gave a little wave before heading to the car with Ryan.

“You were taking forever!” I moaned, he just smiled.

“I was all down for staying in the hotel all day, you are the one who dragged me from the house.” He pointed out, and it was actually a fairly valid point. Damn it.

“Zip it Squishy.”

“Only because I won Dory.”

“I’ll get you back eventually.” I warned.

“I doubt it.” He muttered.

“What was that? You doubt my skills? How dare you!” I teased.

“Well, I know you have some skills.” He took my hand in his. “You make me feel like I’m intoxicated.”

“LOVE THAT SONG!” I screamed happily, making Ryan laugh. I decided to make hi listen to it, connecting my phone to the car and putting it on. I wasn’t expecting Ryan to turn it up even more, roll the windows down and sing with me. The song was still playing when we reached the hotel, so we sat in the car park singing along. We may have got some pretty insane looks.

“You know, you can really sing.” Ryan smiled afterwards.

“Right.” I rolled my eyes and started getting out of the car.

“I mean it.” He insisted, running round to grab me. “Sing for me?” He asked.

“Not happening. Ever. I can’t sing.” I insisted.

“Yes you can! I wouldn’t lie to you.” He assured me, holding my hand and walking back to the hotel room.

“Come on babe, that’s not true. I won’t be offended.”

“I mean it, you can really sing.” He kissed me slowly at first. “You are perfect in every way.” He lifted me up and took me to the bedroom. A massive smirk on his face as he lay me down gently. This wasn’t desperate, this was full of passion. Showing me how much he loved me. Eventually it got more heated, that air of desperation slowly filling the room. “You okay with this?” He asked, his breathing heavy and his eyes full of desire.

“Is the earth round?” I gasped, pulling him back to me. I felt his smile, running my hands through his hair, gently pulling it as he removed the last pieces of clothing.

I lay against his chest, drawing random shapes as he hummed along to a song softly.

“Want me to put something on TV?” I asked.

“I’m perfectly happy lying here with my perfect woman.”

“Just when I think you can’t get any more perfect, you prove me 100% wrong.” I smiled, turning to give him a quick kiss.

“I just say it how it is.” He shrugged, resting his head on my shoulder. We lay like that for a while, but then he started thinking and preparing to say something.

“Spit it out Squishy.”

“Sing for me.” He ordered.

“No.”

“It’s my birthday, please!”  He pleaded with me.

“I don’t want to. I can’t sing.” I countered.

“I would never lie to you, not about something like this. Music is my life, it’s my job, and it’s our relationship. Please.” He begged. I might have to say yes, if only to get him to shut up. He won’t drop it otherwise, once he gets an idea in his head that is it. He is never letting this go. If I don’t do this in 30 years’ time he’ll ask about his little show he’s so desperate for.

“Ryan.” I moaned, hoping maybe he would feel sorry for me and forget about it.

“Pretty please. As a birthday present.” His eyes were all hopeful and cute, it is impossible to deny him anything. He should be some sort of secret weapon, he should do some TV ads because I would buy WHATEVER he was selling. Him and his stupid perfection. Now I am going to have to say yes, because it is damn near impossible to say no. I’d have to see that disappointed look on his face. On his birthday as well. Even I am not that mean.

A/N - So, I wrote a super amaxing chapter, then my laptop deleted it :( So this may not be as good as I wanted it to be :'( But I'm back now :D Please vote and comment :)